• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. now that skyward sword and twilight princess are both announced for the switch

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
2 months ago#1
and the fact that i can emulate the wii wii u and gamecube on my pc and snes gba ds and 3ds on my flashcard on my new nintendo 2ds xl i decided it was time to part ways with my modded wii u i sold it today to the pawn shop system and controllers for $100 and kept the 1tb hard drive and formatted it for use for my new ps3 emulator on my pc

i was gonna buy an external hard drive for that and astral chain and Y's IX monstrum nox for my ps4/5 when i got my tax refund but i was able to get astral chain today and repurpose the wii u hard drive so now i just need to hunt down a reasonably priced copy of Y's IX on ebay and yes before anyone accuses me of just modding and pirating i own an xbox series x and ps5 and a switch with lots of games for each one and a gaming pc and i can take photos to prove it with my iphone 11 i just had a modded wii u for the convience of multiple consoles all on one system on my tv but meh its mostly old games i didnt touch much anyways
Amd Ryzen 7 3800X 16gigs DDR 4 3200 gskill ripjaws Evga Gtx 1080Ti icx 11gig Asrock B 450 Pro 4 MB 500gig Samsung Evo SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#2
TP was announced for Switch. ? No ?
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
2 months ago#3

i read it on an article that came up on facebook it said twilight princess and wind waker both coming to switch this summer

https://www.facebook.com/WWGonComicBook/posts/3099265246842496
Amd Ryzen 7 3800X 16gigs DDR 4 3200 gskill ripjaws Evga Gtx 1080Ti icx 11gig Asrock B 450 Pro 4 MB 500gig Samsung Evo SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt
(edited 2 months ago)

EvilResident
2 months ago#4
Hmmmm yea. It does seem inevitable. Just not officially confirmed yet. Maybe they are waiting for release this news during the summer drought of games.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
2 months ago#5
What's the point of this topic? Hey, look at all this stuff I own! Look at what I bought and sold for. Are you trying to flex, cause nobody here is impressed?
Uhhh....This topic is just one giant hard on. Who cares?
I created a discord channel for those who wish to talk about games, etc. https://discord.gg/4yuJwJgYKF

User Info: Relia

Relia
2 months ago#7
I don't recall Twilight Princess ever being announced for Switch, just Skyward Sword.

EvilResident
2 months ago#8
Relia posted...
I don't recall Twilight Princess ever being announced for Switch, just Skyward Sword.
See posts 2-4
I hope they release it in one package.
I created a discord channel for those who wish to talk about games, etc. https://discord.gg/4yuJwJgYKF

EvilResident
1 month ago#10
FinalFantasyForever posted...
I hope they release it in one package.
Same here. At least on physical cart.
And digital they could sell separately.

But knowing Nintendo. It’ll be $60 each.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. now that skyward sword and twilight princess are both announced for the switch
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A