• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I get Color Splash or Origami King?

User Info: Quin1

Quin1
3 months ago#11
SavageGlum100 posted...
@Quin1

You are revealing massive spoilers about Mass Effect 3 in a topic about Paper Mario. People who haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet (which is a game available on Wii U as Mass Effect 3: Special Edition) just got f***ed over by your posts. Cover up your f***ing spoilers using the "?" option when creating posts.

Oh jesus chill the **** out it's only a game, I was using it as an example as to how bad opinions can tarnish a game. Mass effect 3 has a billion different ending outcomes governed by your in game choices.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quin1
3 months ago#12
Back on topic, would any of the rest if ya say colour splash is a worth while pickup? I've never played any of the paper mario games, gameplay I'd say prefer luigis mansion over sm3dworld or is it like neither?

User Info: Relia

Relia
2 months ago#13
SavageGlum100 posted...
Cover up your f***ing spoilers using the "?" option when creating posts.
It's not like almost everyone has already BEATEN the damn game beforehand.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#14
Relia posted...
It's not like almost everyone has already BEATEN the damn game beforehand.
I have not

Quin1
2 months ago#15
EvilResident posted...
I have not
Theres a million and 1 different endings (well not quite that many) it's worth playing, but I went back on for an online round a few days ago and whilst I enjoyed playing it originally, it feels very clunky to go back to, did get an online match with 2 others though

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#16
I have the ME trilogy on PS3 but I haven’t played it yet. One day....maybe?

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
1 month ago#17
I liked Color Splash more but both are fun games.

User Info: DMZapp

DMZapp
1 month ago#18
If you have to pick between the two, pick Origami King. Other than coin balance issues and the game not being completely sure of itself (as usual), it's the lesser of two evils, and seems like the devs at least tried.
kurtrussell posted...
YouTube led me to believe that Color Splash is some kind of an abomination...
Youtube's wrong...it's worse than that.

Honestly, the impression I have now is that the vocal haters of Color Splash are weird man-children who are upset that the Paper Mario series refuses to go back to the style of 'The Thousand Year Door' that released on the gamecube almost 20 years ago
Well, when the newer games keep facing such heavy resistance even after 8-9 years and all TOK can muster is the latter two letters of its initials, it's safe to say those "vocal haters" have a point and the new dev team's innovations fail to justify themselves.
Let's get rid of the Super Mario character restrictions.
http://chng.it/TGhGDSQQ
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I get Color Splash or Origami King?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A