• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#401
Hopefully we get the $1400 at the end of this month.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
PS5 and Xbox Series X in the future

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#402
ArcFan10000 posted...
Hopefully we get the $1400 at the end of this month.
We MAY get it SOONER..played ACNH & got Unstuck in Gears 5.. That was my highlight..I've been on some Skiff s*** for awhile in Gears 5-so I expect to b chainsawin foos pretty soon..
Current Favorite Game-Animal Crossing New Horizons(Switch)runners up-Super Mario Galaxy(Switch), Gears 5(XSX) Optimized for Series X..

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#403
Got in some more Fell Seal tonight. Made it to the 3rd temple, but it's flooded. So I get the explosives to blow the blockage and drain the tunnels, but the tunnels are guarded by giant snake thingies that try to eat you. May need to level up some more before tackling this...
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
How soon?
All Your Base Belong To Us

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#405
Nodrog77 posted...
We MAY get it SOONER..played ACNH & got Unstuck in Gears 5.. That was my highlight..I've been on some Skiff s*** for awhile in Gears 5-so I expect to b chainsawin foos pretty soon..
Would be nice to get it sooner.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
PS5 and Xbox Series X in the future

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#406
Started Bioshock Infinite today and completed the first 6 chapters. Left off at Battleship Bay. I think the highlight was getting the Murder of Crows vigor and using it on enemies right after. Good s***!
Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite
Upcoming: The Medium, Little Nightmares II, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#407
Didn't have a highlight today I been feeling REALLY Depressed the last couple days & I don't know why..today I lashed out @ 2 different Twitch Streamers, in both cases not realizing that it would make him/her upset..it just feels like I'm in a hole I'll never get out of revert day sucks, & the things that cause it to-AREN'T CHANGING..thank you for reading my post..๐Ÿ˜
Current Favorite Game-Animal Crossing New Horizons(Switch)runners up-Super Mario Galaxy(Switch), Gears 5(XSX) Optimized for Series X..
Nodrog77 posted...
Didn't have a highlight today I been feeling REALLY Depressed the last couple days & I don't know why..today I lashed out @ 2 different Twitch Streamers, in both cases not realizing that it would make him/her upset..it just feels like I'm in a hole I'll never get out of revert day sucks, & the things that cause it to-AREN'T CHANGING..thank you for reading my post..๐Ÿ˜

Whatever the circumstances are that are causing you to lash out at random people who have nothing to do with it is what you make of the situation. At the same time you have to be realistic about it too. Change what you can change, leave the rest behind.
All Your Base Belong To Us

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#409
Got in some Mario 35 and placed 2nd twice. About to play Worms with some friends.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
1 month ago#410
Whatโ€™s up everyone?

Passed Act 6 in Muramasa The Demon Blade with Momohime. The giant Oni demon was giving me trouble.

This is another game I have picked up sporadically but never complete. The Vita version is better with a jump button and brighter visuals but I prefer playing it on the TV.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A