• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#121
Got an update downloading for Forza Horizon 4 on my Series X-it's gonna b ready @ 9:15 MST..I will b playing my 1st game that's optimized for Series X..looking forward to it..
Current Favorite Game- Super Mario Sunshine(Switch)
Runners Up- Action Henk(Xbox One)....Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#122
Played some more Gears Tactics this afternoon. Finished two more main missions and six more side missions. Interestingly, I failed one of the side missions but the game let me progress anyway. Weird. 77% done now!

I also wrapped up Halo: Reach’s campaign online. Such a great f***ing FPS campaign. Right up there with the trilogy. I hope and wish MS can bring it again like they did during the 360 era. Some of those games were amazing!
"One of the big superstars of the world, Little...Pimp."

Nodrog77
1 month ago#123
Still haven't played an optimized game on my Series X..the Forza Horizon 4 update finally finished after 5 hours & now Forza H 4 is downloading another update to Upgrade to the Series X/S version..

Nodrog77
1 month ago#124
Doing good-played a little Paper Mario The Origami King this morning..then downloaded Yoshi's Crafted World cuz it's payday..played 3 levels of that..really enjoying it..tonight I'm planning on playing Saint's Row 2 tonight w/ @Gunzleader & after that maybe some of my favorite Xbox One co op game-Dead Rising 3..still downloading the Series X Upgrade for Forza Horizon 4-it's now @ about 45% w/ my slowass internet..

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#125
Played Path of Radiance tonight got through one mission and almost finished another
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Timinatron
1 month ago#126
I am nearly finished with Gears Tactics. Played 4 main missions and 3 side missions. I have 3 side missions and 1 main mission left. It says I’m 95% through the story. Probably gonna try to finish it tomorrow.

I also played a little ACNH tonight, the island is starting to get ready for Christmas. I preloaded Call of the Sea, a new indie game for Xbox/PC today as well. Downloaded it via Game Pass so it’s ready to go next Tuesday. Been looking forward to this one. Looks gorgeous.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#127
Timinatron posted...
I am nearly finished with Gears Tactics. Played 4 main missions and 3 side missions. I have 3 side missions and 1 main mission left. It says I’m 95% through the story. Probably gonna try to finish it tomorrow.

I also played a little ACNH tonight, the island is starting to get ready for Christmas. I preloaded Call of the Sea, a new indie game for Xbox/PC today as well. Downloaded it via Game Pass so it’s ready to go next Tuesday. Been looking forward to this one. Looks gorgeous.
COOL..😃 Bought Little Nightmares Complete Edition for $7.49 on my Xbox Series S..can't wait 2 play it..the Series X upgrade for Forza Horizon 4 has been downloading for nearly 24 hours-& it's only 53% done..our internet is slow as HELL here..

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#128
Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Nintendo Wii on my Wii U.
I just got it a week ago.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
PS5 and Xbox Series X in the future
(edited 1 month ago)

Timinatron
1 month ago#129
Nodrog77 posted...
COOL..😃 Bought Little Nightmares Complete Edition for $7.49 on my Xbox Series S..can't wait 2 play it..the Series X upgrade for Forza Horizon 4 has been downloading for nearly 24 hours-& it's only 53% done..our internet is slow as HELL here..

Nice. Little Nightmares is cool. Creepy as hell. I already preordered the sequel, due out in February, because I liked it that much.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#130
Timinatron posted...
Nice. Little Nightmares is cool. Creepy as hell. I already preordered the sequel, due out in February, because I liked it that much.
Cool!
Current Favorite Game- Yoshi's Crafted World(Switch)...Runners up- Super Mario Sunshine\Super Mario 3D All-stars(Switch)...Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A