• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
2 months ago#1
Starting a new thread the old one ended.
Ive been playing RARE Replay on Xbox one trying to get more achievements
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Waiting For: Playstation 5

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 months ago#2
Cool, a new topic!

I played the last level of Halo CE online with a friend, it was a good time. Thatโ€™s in addition to the 3+ hours of AC Valhalla I played today ๐Ÿ˜ณ
"One of the big superstars of the world, Little...Pimp."

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
2 months ago#3
Weโ€™ve now done over 6000 posts in these topics. Highlight today was beating Bomber Crew. It was a lot of fun. Like FTL only WW II themed.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Timinatron
2 months ago#4
Hey thereโ€™s two different topics! @Nodrog77 and @ArcFan10000 which one should we use?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#5
Alright, let's go w/ this one.. ๐Ÿ˜€ I screwed up the question mark on mine anyway.. I'm leaving the hospital today..๐Ÿ˜€ excited about playing Saint's Row 2 & Dead Rising 3 w/ @Gunzleader on Xbox One + Ratchet & Clank(2015) & Marvel's Spider-man on PS4..& Super Mario Sunshine & Super Mario Galaxy on Switch..have had a lot of fun w/ this month's game-Super Mario 3D All-stars..very excited about next month's game that I plan on downloading-Yoshi's Craftet World. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Current Favorite Game- Super Mario Sunshine(Switch)
Runners Up- Action Henk(Xbox One)....Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
2 months ago#6
Glad you're having so much fun with Super Mario Sunshine @Nodrog77 . It's perhaps controversial for me to say, but it's probably my favourite 3D Mario game, despite the frustrating parts.

I had a good session of Summoner tonight. I defeated another evil monarch...in fact a pair of monarchs. It took a few tries to get it right. I'm now on my way back to visit the Khosaani so they can reforge my summoning rings. The end is almost in sight!
Now playing: Summoner (PS2), Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS),
Monster Hunter Stories (3DS), Chibi-Robo Zip Lash (3DS)

Timinatron
2 months ago#7
Man oh man, Valhalla just keeps going! I wrapped up the 11th story arc and completed the 12th one. Just started the 13th but havenโ€™t done any missions yet.

I think Iโ€™m gonna check in on ACNH tonight, itโ€™s been a few days.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
2 months ago#8
Youtube during the day, Twitch at night. Both have different content.
Twitch I hang out on the Retro gaming part of Twitch.
Andy Social Network streamed Atari 2600 games today. (Most were bad ones)
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776, Nintendo Switch ID: SW-1308-8511-0330
Waiting For: Playstation 5

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
2 months ago#9
No games today but got my new 50โ€ 4K TV in. Now to get it mounted. Replacing a 32โ€ 720p TV.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
2 months ago#10
Farming arrows in Zelda botw.
Boring but as an archer in most games that have bows I need to do it.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming Day 13?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A