• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game and Wario was such a great time

User Info: Luigi_64

Luigi_64
3 months ago#1
Nobody seems to talk about it, but I LOVE Game and Wario. Yeah some of the mini games were kinda lame and should've had more to them, but there were great ones too! I always loved Gamer, such a fun concept for a game, and Shutter and Pirates were a lot of fun too. And even though there were only 4 multiplayer games, all except maybe Disco were super fun and were really clever usages of the Wii U gamepad.

And the toys were great too! There were so many and they were really fun to collect and checkout. The game is full of that quirky Wario personality that I can't get enough of.

Nintendo Land was probably the better game overall for being a fun mini game collection to show off what the Wii U could do, but I had a ton of fun Game and Wario and I wish it wasn't so forgotten.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#2
I think if I see this game I'll pick it up. It does sound fun. I'm not a big fan of minigames, but the Wario ones I've seen are so silly it's impossible to dislike them.
Also Nintendoland IMO is fantastic as a showcase of gameplay features.
Now playing: Summoner (PS2), Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS),
Monster Hunter Stories (3DS), Chibi-Robo Zip Lash (3DS)

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
3 months ago#3
Fun collection of mini games. It’s still definitely a go to party game. Played Gamer the other day, closest this game gets to a conventional Warioware.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
2 months ago#4
Eh, it was fun for what it was and I did enjoy the Taxi game. The game was kind of an "identity crisis" type of a Wario game, to be honest.

...but was it bad? Heck no. Wario: Master of Disguise is here if we want to talk about bad Wario games...
"Paper Mario needs a 'Sonic Mania' right now", my feedback for Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling survey
(message deleted)

User Info: Beefbud

Beefbud
2 months ago#6
It's fantastic tbqh. I got all the collectables for it :)

honestly it has some of most fun in-game rewards for any game
Backlog: http://backloggery.com/melatonin
Music: https://zplan.bandcamp.com/

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#7
@Vegeta1000 favorite U game ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game and Wario was such a great time
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A