• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shakedown Hawaii getting physical release.

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
6 months ago#1
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/06/no_seriously_the_wii_and_wii_u_are_getting_physical_versions_of_shakedown_hawaii_this_year

For those interested in the Wii U version, it offers both SD and HD modes with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Interface-wise, you're looking at the Wii U GamePad, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Remote, Wii Classic Controller, or Wii Classic Controller Pro. It can be played entirely on the GamePad, with touch control.

Dare I say it?
"It isn't knowledge that's making trouble, but the uses it's put to."

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
6 months ago#2
I’m in for a Wii U copy. I bet this is the last official release in NA

User Info: nehukog

nehukog
6 months ago#3
Damn I gotta snag this. Gonna be worth a good amount. Shame the wii version is not getting released here, that one would prolly be worth even more.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
6 months ago#4
Looks like the Wii & Wii U aren't dead yet. I wish they release a 3DS game, too.

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
6 months ago#5
Well thanks to this game now is official, the Wii is the console with the longest support of all, with 14 years!

Well finally beated the PS2, lol!
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Totavier?type=posted
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
6 months ago#6
Damn the Wii U still going strong! Nice.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
6 months ago#7
Definitely gonna pick it up, if only because I can see it getting pricey quick if I wait -_-
Now playing: DQ VI DS, TMS#FE U, Bloodstained
Last games beat: Link's Awakening, Color Splash, FF XII, Bully, Pokemon Sword, DQ XI S

User Info: Quin1

Quin1
6 months ago#8
They must have had these pressed and stashed a while ago as PixelHeart reckoned the NA wiiu factory was already closed which is why they only released schmup and teddy2 in pal

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
6 months ago#9
@MrCokeacola Definitive Wii/Wii U version of a GTA-type game. You pumped?
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
6 months ago#10
Wii should die already.

But the Wii U still keeps winning. Only makes sense it would get another game after getting GOTY in 2017.

To think @Ferarri619 doesn't even own a Wii U. Missing out.
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." ~ CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shakedown Hawaii getting physical release.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A