• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I keep Hyrule warriors?

User Info: bobbyh15

bobbyh15
1 month ago#1
I recently bought myself a Wii u I have to say I do love it one the games that came with it is Hyrule warriors don't get me wrong it's a fun game I was planning on getting it on switch with all its DLC and other contests but is it worth keeping the Wii u version of buying the DLC for it or should I sell it and buy the switch version?

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#2
If you want the DLC, it's probably better to get the Switch version.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#3
You probably won’t get much for it. But like the above poster said, get the Switch version it’s pretty good.

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
1 month ago#4
I’m in the process of collecting Wii U games and it’s getting harder to find these at GameStop. Even though there are Switch version of Wii U games, I’m sure they will be worth something later.

EvilResident
1 month ago#5
shakmstr posted...
I’m in the process of collecting Wii U games and it’s getting harder to find these at GameStop. Even though there are Switch version of Wii U games, I’m sure they will be worth something later.
I heard GameStop will stop selling all PS3/360/U games (in stores) this month. Not sure if it’s true but the store by me has all of this on one small rack now.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
1 month ago#6
Thanks for the info EvilResident.

Gamestop’s selection of Wii U games is shrinking. Just last summer you could still find any 1st part Wii U game within a 15-30 mile radius. Not anymore.

EvilResident
1 month ago#7
shakmstr posted...
Thanks for the info EvilResident.

Gamestop’s selection of Wii U games is shrinking. Just last summer you could still find any 1st part Wii U game within a 15-30 mile radius. Not anymore.
I think your best bet is probably eBay at this point. Or maybe pawn shops and potentially thrift stores in your area as secondary if you like hunting in the wild for them.

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
1 month ago#8
I'd get it on Switch. Switch version has all the content of the U and 3DS versions.

Not quite two-games-in-one but it's easily the better value.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 month ago#9
The only thing better in the Wii U version is the cloth physics. Otherwise Switch version is the best.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#10
EvilResident posted...
I think your best bet is probably eBay at this point. Or maybe pawn shops and potentially thrift stores in your area as secondary if you like hunting in the wild for them.
Google any local used game stores in your areas, too. Some of them can be hard to notice driving around, especially if they're outside of your normal routes. There are a few in my area that have been around for a long ass time and I just found out about them, for example. You can also find out about them because they'll sometimes post stuff they have in stock on places like Offer Up. Usually at these stores you can find good stuff for WiiU (and other harder to find stuff out in the wild like Dreamcast or OG Xbox). You can of course always use eBay or even Amazon for them, but half the fun of this stuff is finding these things out in the wild. Going online for them kinda feels like cheating lol
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I keep Hyrule warriors?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A