• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 5.5.4 ??

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
1 month ago#1

i just bought a wii u today from gamestop a 32gig one and it wont update to the 5.5.4 firmware or is that only for europe ?? i am in the USA

also my super mario 3d world game disc keeps giving me invalid disc error but the disc doesnt really look dirty or anything. do i need to have a nintendo network ID for the game to work or it should work offline and i just have a bad disc ?
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 month ago#2
My Wii U a few days ago said it was up to date at 5.5.3 and it is an American Wii U. Unless something just changed, I think you are good.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
1 month ago#3
what about my disc can it be fixed ??
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: CAPnCRUNCH

CAPnCRUNCH
1 month ago#4
I would assume it's the console since you just got it(and since the disc is not scratched up) and exchange it for another right away while you can. Plus chances are the next one will have 3D World and Nintendo Land pre-installed on it. Ask to look in the box on the next one and don't be afraid to ask for yet another if the pad is scratched up.
Also my N.A. Wiiu is up to date and running at 5.5.3

Good luck!
"Playem if ya gottem" cause it's good fer ya!

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#5
CAPnCRUNCH posted...
I would assume it's the console since you just got it(and since the disc is not scratched up) and exchange it for another right away while you can. Plus chances are the next one will have 3D World and Nintendo Land pre-installed on it. Ask to look in the box on the next one and don't be afraid to ask for yet another if the pad is scratched up.
Also my N.A. Wiiu is up to date and running at 5.5.3

Good luck!

This
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 5.5.4 ??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers