• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 7?

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#1
Welcome to What was the highlight of your gaming day 7: The Search For More Money.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#2
The search for more money, i love that, me and @Nodrog77 are penniless at least until the 1st of November

Im still playing on my Playstation Classic, played a bit of Wild Arms and Final Fantasy 7
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Nintendo Switch system, Playstation 5
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#3
Yep..broke as a joke..and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna ask my mother for any money-I might just wait..it's only going to be 12 days. As much as I'm dyin to get my meaty paws on those 5 Captain Toad DLC levels..I think I'll hold off and get Kirby Extra Epic Yarn for 3DS so I have a FULL game to play..Christmas can't get here fast enough. Anybody have any highlights?
Now Playing-
Kirby Triple Deluxe, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Gears 5, Gears 3

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#4
Broke out the N64 to play a couple of cups in Mario Kart 64...still a great game!
Upcoming: Luigi's Mansion 3, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, DOOM Eternal

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#5
I got a tiny bit of Metroid Other M in this morning, just beat a guy that looked like a horseshoe crab and was a right pain to figure out.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii), Metroid Other M (Wii), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#6
Timinatron posted...
Broke out the N64 to play a couple of cups in Mario Kart 64...still a great game!

I'm a little surprised you didn't just bust out your U. ( : It's time to investigate MKA meetings @Timinatron , that's Mario Kart Anonymous. ( : I'm getting a lot out of my CTA meetings. : )
Now Playing-
(edited 1 month ago)

Timinatron
1 month ago#7
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...

I'm a little surprised you didn't just bust out your U. ( : It's time to investigate MKA meetings @Timinatron , that's Mario Kart Anonymous. ( : I'm getting a lot out of my CTA meetings. : )

Lol yeah my Wii U is always hooked up but I don’t have MK64 on it since I still have it on my N64...which works after all these years. Sometimes it’s fun to fire up the old school consoles and play those games with the controllers they were designed for. I do have a few N64 games on my U though
Upcoming: Luigi's Mansion 3, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, DOOM Eternal

Nodrog77
1 month ago#8
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...

Lol yeah my Wii U is always hooked up but I don’t have MK64 on it since I still have it on my N64...which works after all these years. Sometimes it’s fun to fire up the old school consoles and play those games with the controllers they were designed for. I do have a few N64 games on my U though

@Timinatron have u ever played the Kirby game on N64? Crystal Shards?
Now Playing-

Timinatron
1 month ago#9
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...

@Timinatron have u ever played the Kirby game on N64? Crystal Shards?

I have not. I vaguely remember when it came out but I never got around to playing it.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#10
I do love playing my N64 as well. I wouldn't mind also getting some games on the VC for it, but the two I'm considering most are Ogre Battle 64 and Sin and Punishment.

But first I need to make space on the U, or just maybe invest in a powered external drive...

Sadly I haven't had time for the N64 for a couple months though.

I love how much you're having fun with MK, @Timinatron and Captain Toad @Nodrog77 !

I managed a tiny bit more Metroid, beat a boss that seems to be called Goyagma, and was actually pretty fun and exciting. The Varia Suit is now engaged as well.

I'm in the end game stage of FFV, but they gave me more jobs to try out (Mime, Oracle, Gladiator, and Canoneer), so I'll spend a bit of time maxing those if possible first. Good thing I'm not in a mad rush!

They seem pretty cool so far... the Oracle can basically curse enemies to a particular fate, the Canoneer can make shoot powerful blasts at enemies, and make their own ammo for different effects, and the Gladiator can execute a strong finishing move.

The Mime apparently copies another party member, so you can unleash a strong attack and then have up to 3 other characters do the exact same thing, if they are all Mimes. There are so many ways to battle in this game!

What a great game! And so far the story is better than IV, although pretty tragic in many places. Definitely recommended for those with PSP or GBA! @ArcFan10000 have you played it?
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii), Metroid Other M (Wii), Final Fantasy V (GBA)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 7?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers