• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I got my wiiu now

User Info: MikeLata29

MikeLata29
4 weeks ago#1
I brought it back to poland with me from mexico where i went to recently from poland aftter my deportation and prison in california and oh boy it rocks. I finally feel like i have a modern console since ive been stuck on my dreamcast and wii and pc emulation so long. I have wind waker for it but now i want breath of the wild which makes me also wnat to get skyward sword. Skyward sword for some reaosn appals most like a must have for me out of all of those. Am i right in this assessment that its a must have? I also got donkey kong country and yoshi for it alongside starfox. But the fact is i can get a modern game everyone is talking about on any system today in the bretah of the wild for a system i paid only 115 bucks is pretty mind boggling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0h1CydP6o

This is why skyword sword is a must have imo this video above. I have wind waker and twilight princess still to best thiugh before deciding which of these teo Ill get.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
4 weeks ago#2
Skyward Sword is a tad controversial because of the motion controls, bit if those don't bother you, you're probably right. I played a bit of it when a friend loaned it to me, and my impression so far is that it is a brilliant game.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii), Metroid Other M (Wii), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#3
I think you can get SS for like $12 or so? (In NA, not sure of price in Poland) so its a no brainer to pick it up.

BotW is definitely worth picking up unless you plan to get a Switch in the future. If you think so just hold off on getting for the U right now. And just get SS when you find it cheap enough.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#4
Dunno about Poland, but it's more expensive in the UK.

Is it available on VC? That might be better, but dunno if it's actually cheaper that way.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii), Metroid Other M (Wii), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: MikeLata29

MikeLata29
3 weeks ago#5
I get all my games on us amazon since i got the us consoles. My mom visits me every few months and comes with the gwmes or sometimes i ship them straight here. Ss seems a tad overpriced on amazon thiugh or the used versions by users.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#6
MikeLata29 posted...
I get all my games on us amazon since i got the us consoles. My mom visits me every few months and comes with the gwmes or sometimes i ship them straight here. Ss seems a tad overpriced on amazon thiugh or the used versions by users.

You try checking eBay ?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I got my wiiu now
  • Post New Message