• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I have had my WiiU since 2012

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#1
Pre-ordered it and it still working.
I still think it was a great system, love that it plays wii games and has motion censor controllers.
I hate how nintendo gave up on it and barely advertised the games that came out for this system, will never support nintendo after what they did.

/Blogfaqs

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 month ago#2
is having a console still function after 7 years a new experience for you?

i'm jk.. although i'm upset with nintendo for never making gamepads available to buy in stores, because without it the console is basically worthless. replacement controllers for other consoles will always be available to a certain extent.. i fear that wont be the case with the wii u, however.

one of several bonehead decisions nintendo made during that time.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned

User Info: CountDog

CountDog
1 month ago#3
Citan22 posted...
is having a console still function after 7 years a new experience for you?

i'm jk.. although i'm upset with nintendo for never making gamepads available to buy in stores, because without it the console is basically worthless. replacement controllers for other consoles will always be available to a certain extent.. i fear that wont be the case with the wii u, however.

one of several bonehead decisions nintendo made during that time.

If your savvy the Wii U gamepad seems like a easy fix. I've been a out buying an extra because there somewhat cheap right now.
http://kinomania.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
1 month ago#4
Still have my preordered launch edition. I enjoy it. We had a lot of fun with Nintendo Land, Mario 3d world, Mario/Luigi U, Zombie U and many others. System could of been so much more.
I own Tandy,2600,NES,NESv2,GB,SNES,GBC,N64,GBA,SP, NGC,DS,DSL,XL,Wii,3DS,3DSXL,WiiU,NS,SMS,SMS2,SG,SG2,GG, SCD,S32X,SS,SDC,PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4,XBox,360,XO and PC
I have a Sega CD I got in 1995. Still works.
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 month ago#6
I've had my original Xbox since 2004. Still works.

I've had my original PS3 since 2007. Still works.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: tylerghost93

tylerghost93
1 month ago#7
I swear I posted in this topic.....is there another topic that's nearly the same? I've had mine since maybe 2013? I forget exactly when but it still works and it's a fun system. I'd honestly find it a lot more fun without the gamepad but that's a whole other "triggering" topic for people.

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
1 month ago#8
I still have my Wind Waker Wii U from 2013. My Gamepad has bad drift and my battery doesn't hold a charge for long. I still have some games I keep saying I need to beat but I didn't.
XBL, MiiVerse - bigJnyc Switch FC:SW-5119-8307-0511

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#9
@Jx1010 ❓❓

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#10
I bought my Wii U before i bought my PS4. In 2013 i think. Still have it.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Nintendo Switch system, Playstation 5
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I have had my WiiU since 2012
  • Post New Message