• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tell me about your Miiverse experience

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
1 month ago#1
I'm making a video about Miiverse, and I was wondering if there was still anyone here that was on Miiverse. Do you have any stories about your time on Miiverse? Were you there for the Miiverse "War"? I want to hear your stories.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#2
MiiVerse was a very toxic community sometimes but i thought it was alright.
But it also took some of the charm away for Wii U users at the same time.
Some Wii U games used MiiVerse, and without it, the games felt empty.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Nintendo Switch system, Playstation 5

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
1 month ago#3
The 'Allen and Nicole' saga pretty much sums up MiiVerse for me.

I only used it for in game stuff; particularly WWHD and Deus Ex.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 weeks ago#4
For the most part, Miiverse was a pretty cool place for me because it's the only social site that I actually felt comfortable in regarding video games. It was very enjoyable for me in posting my pics and such, all of which other sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. could never imitate for me, sadly.
"I will never buy a Yoshi game without actual challenge, lasting charm, and good gameplay ever again." -My feedback on Yoshi's Crafted World survey

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
4 weeks ago#5
While I had to scrap my Miiverse video, I'm still very interested to hear from all of you about your experience on the platform :)
SmashFAQs Top 20 Most Wanted Poll: https://forms.gle/G6MWirsFoLu97Htb6

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 weeks ago#6
a waste.
i still remember an user posting a bayonetta pic in the games board, and have it removed because of sexual content.
like HEY a******S, you do know half this game is violence and the other is sexual, right? and that this board is supposed to be M for mature for a reason???
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
a dead smurf has more sense of humor than a gamefaqs mod and admin.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tell me about your Miiverse experience
  • Post New Message