• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has now lost another exclusive to Switch (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE).

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
4 weeks ago#51
Hahahahaha

Switch got the censored western release for all regions.
Hilarious.

I have a feeling that the Japanese Wii U release will get quite expensive at some point.

So the uncensored original version is actually a Wii U exclusive.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: sull56ivan2010

sull56ivan2010
4 weeks ago#53
@AdmiralStiff

You're gonna get modded. You do know that, right? @jimi_dini is not worth it. I know how he operates. Very obsessive about the Wii U. Anything that isn't on it is trash. Will do anything to bash other systems.
Nintendo and PC fanboys hate it when gamers play more than their games
Patriots fans: The most spoiled insecure bandwagon ever. Worse than Philadelphia fans

User Info: Abigloser

Abigloser
4 weeks ago#54
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

You're gonna get modded. You do know that, right? @jimi_dini is not worth it. I know how he operates. Very obsessive about the Wii U. Anything that isn't on it is trash. Will do anything to bash other systems.

Yeah I notice that there's him who unequivocally loves the Wii u and the like three or so users that seem to just hate the Wii u that frequent here. It's really annoying sometimes to go on here then find out that the discussion is dominated by people saying the Wii u is terrible in every way and entirely replaced by the switch and/or that the Wii u is the second coming of Jesus. Why can't we just like the system while understanding it's faults.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Tenchi UK

Tenchi UK
4 weeks ago#55
jimi_dini posted...
Hahahahaha

Switch got the censored western release for all regions.
Hilarious.

I have a feeling that the Japanese Wii U release will get quite expensive at some point.

So the uncensored original version is actually a Wii U exclusive.

didn't you praise/defend the censoring when it came out on wiiu.

why the sudden change of stance.
Pear into Peaches!

User Info: sull56ivan2010

sull56ivan2010
4 weeks ago#56
Abigloser posted...
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

Yeah I notice that there's him who unequivocally loves the Wii u and the like three or so users that seem to just hate the Wii u that frequent here. It's really annoying sometimes to go on here then find out that the discussion is dominated by people saying the Wii u is terrible in every way and entirely replaced by the switch and/or that the Wii u is the second coming of Jesus. Why can't we just like the system while understanding it's faults.

I can't say anything regarding the haters. I'll assume one of them is the Vegeta user. This is what I'll say with jimi because I go to system boards. Have been for a long time before creating this account. He is one of those guys that when the Wii U was new, he was so invested into it. And like his bashing of the Switch, he bashed PlayStation and Xbox constantly. It was all he ever did and with the hive mind similar to him, that's what happened a lot.

Some people don't want to admit that the Wii U was a massive failure. The Gargomon user is a big example. I think the same could be said for that Nodrog user, too.
Nintendo and PC fanboys hate it when gamers play more than their games
Patriots fans: The most spoiled insecure bandwagon ever. Worse than Philadelphia fans
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Abigloser

Abigloser
4 weeks ago#57
sull56ivan2010 posted...
Abigloser posted...
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

I can't say anything regarding the haters. I'll assume one of them is the Vegeta user. This is what I'll say with jimi because I go to system boards. Have been for a long time before creating this account. He is one of those guys that when the Wii U was new, he was so invested into it. And like his bashing of the Switch, he bashed PlayStation and Xbox constantly. It was all he ever did and with the hive mind similar to him, that's what happened a lot.

Some people don't want to admit that the Wii U was a massive failure. The Gargomon user is a big example. I think the same could be said for that Nodrog user, too.

Oh ok didn't know about that. Wonder why he loves the Wii u so much yet seems to dislike the switch as well. Gotta hand it to him keeping it consistent to only the Wii u for 7 years even after the hive mind kinda shifted, it's an impressive feat. Glad he likes the console though wish that he could like it without only discussing it in only a console wars sense.

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
4 weeks ago#58
Lmao. Years after the Wii U died its slow and painful death, jimi_dini is STILL here shilling for it. He's dedicated, I'll give him that. But damn, defending the Wii U at all costs is such a strange hill to die on.
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 weeks ago#59
Still censored? Guess it's good to hold onto those modded Wii Us then.
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ytj88ZE.jpg

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
4 weeks ago#60
Tenchi UK posted...
didn't you praise/defend the censoring when it came out on wiiu.

why the sudden change of stance.

No, I didn't.
And I actually own the Japanese version. Two copies even. And it's the Limited Edition release.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has now lost another exclusive to Switch (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE).
  • Post New Message