• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has now lost another exclusive to Switch (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE).

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#31
Vegeta1000 posted...
TheRushDawg posted...
Jimi is crazy. Switch has way better exclusives than the Wii U did in a much shorter time period of time too.

Stuff like:

-Super Mario Odyssey
-Super Smash Bros Ultimate
-Astral Chain
-Fire Emblem Three Houses
-Mario + Rabbids
-Splatoon 2
-ARMS
-Xenoblade 2
-Super Mario Maker 2
-Yoshi’s Crafted World
-Kirby Star Allies
-Super Mario Party
-Cadence of Hyrule

That’s a better library of exclusives for the Switch in 2.5 years than the Wii U had in 4+ years.

There’s more coming soon too, like Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokemon Sword / Shield and Animal Crossing.

When you add in the fact that the Switch has a ton of third party support plus most of the Wii U’s best games, it becomes really laughable to argue that the Wii U is better in any way, let alone that it had more exclusives.

I'd personally add Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee and Mario Tennis Tennis Aces to that list. Not only is the Switch getting nearly all of the Wii U's best games, but it's getting superior versions.

Forgot about Mario Tennis. I considered Pokemon Let's Go, but thought it was a bit debatable as to whether or not it counts as an exclusive, since it is essentially a remake.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#32
TheRushDawg posted...
Forgot about Mario Tennis. I considered Pokemon Let's Go, but thought it was a bit debatable as to whether or not it counts as an exclusive, since it is essentially a remake.

Pokemon Let's Go is more of a reimagining of Pokemon Yellow. The Go mechanics make it a lot different.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#33
Super Mario Odyssey > or = Super Mario 3D World

Super Smash Bros Ultimate >> Smash for Wii U

Astral Chain > or = or < Bayonetta 2

Fire Emblem Three Houses & Mario + Rabbids > or = Pikmin 3

Splatoon 2 > Splatoon 1

Mario Maker 2 > Mario Maker 1

ARMS > No Wii U Equivalent Game

Yoshi's Crafted World = Yoshi's Wooly World

Kirby Star Allies < Kirby & the Rainbow Curse

Xenoblade 2 > Xenoblade X

Super Mario Party >>> Mario Party 10

Mario Tennis Aces >>>> Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Star Fox Zero > No Equivalent Switch Game

Nintendoland >>>>>>>> 1 2 Switch

As you can see, the Switch is better than the Wii U when it comes to exclusives in just about every franchise / genre. I am also very confident that Animal Crossing New Horizons will positively blow Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival out of the water (not that this is much of an accomplishment).
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg
(edited 1 month ago)

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#34
TheRushDawg posted...

Not so sure about that. Also, the Switch unlike the Wii U will have a proper Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing game.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#35
Astral Chain > or = or < Bayonetta 2

Shouldn’t that be Bayonetta 2 = Bayonetta 2?

Vegeta1000 posted...
TheRushDawg posted...

Not so sure about that. Also, the Switch unlike the Wii U will have a proper Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing game.

Oh hey, you’re still posting. I thought you decided to take time off after you disappeared once I posted proof that you lied about me on the Switch board.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#36
n00bsaib0t posted...

Oh hey, you’re still posting. I thought you decided to take time off after you disappeared once I posted proof that you lied about me on the Switch board.

It's nice to know that I'm always on your mind. Disappear from what? That's funny. You seem to get triggered anytime someone badmouths the Wii U.

User Info: CAPnCRUNCH

CAPnCRUNCH
1 month ago#37
With this latest round of ports i decided to finally play my copy of this game. It's better than i expected. The jpop is not too annoying. It's no Persona, but not bad. I do doubt this game would have ever seen the light of day again if N could have delivered Persona 5 to the switch.
"Playem if ya gottem" cause it's good fer ya!

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#38
Vegeta1000 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

It's nice to know that I'm always on your mind. Disappear from what? That's funny. You seem to get triggered anytime someone badmouths the Wii U.

Disappear from what? lmao you’re really pretending you didn’t run away from this thread once I made the last post in this thread?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77989082

Keep lying, though. It’s all you can do.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t
(edited 1 month ago)

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#39
n00bsaib0t posted...
Disappear from what? lmao you’re really pretending you didn’t run away from this thread once I made the last post in this thread?

I'm just now seeing your post. I'm not gonna hunt down every topic just to continue an insignificant topic. But if you really wanna go there you never address my earlier post so until then you have no argument.
(edited 1 month ago)

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#40
Vegeta1000 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

I'm just now seeing your post. I'm not gonna hunt down every topic just to continue an insignificant topic. But if you really wanna go there you never address my earlier post so until then you have no argument.

And I did address that post, you literally just replied to it. You should pay more attention. Literally everything in it is a fallacy and it deserves to be mocked, and not taken seriously. Even this one is loaded with lies and fallacies.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has now lost another exclusive to Switch (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE).
  • Post New Message