1 month ago #54
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

You're gonna get modded. You do know that, right? @jimi_dini is not worth it. I know how he operates. Very obsessive about the Wii U. Anything that isn't on it is trash. Will do anything to bash other systems.

Yeah I notice that there's him who unequivocally loves the Wii u and the like three or so users that seem to just hate the Wii u that frequent here. It's really annoying sometimes to go on here then find out that the discussion is dominated by people saying the Wii u is terrible in every way and entirely replaced by the switch and/or that the Wii u is the second coming of Jesus. Why can't we just like the system while understanding it's faults.

Previous Versions
1 month ago
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

You're gonna get modded. You do know that, right? @jimi_dini is not worth it. I know how he operates. Very obsessive about the Wii U. Anything that isn't on it is trash. Will do anything to bash other systems.

Yeah I notice that there's him who unequivocally loves the Wii u and the like three or so users that seem to just hate the Wii u that frequent here. It's really annoying sometimes to go on here then to find out that the discussion is dominated by people saying the Wii u is terrible in every way and entirely replaced by the switch and/or that the Wii u is the second coming of Jesus. Why can't we just like the system while understanding it's faults.
1 month ago
sull56ivan2010 posted...
@AdmiralStiff

Yeah I notice that there's him who unequivocally loves the Wii u and the like three or so users that seem to just hate the Wii u that frequent here. It's really annoying sometimes to go on here then find out that the discussion is dominated by people saying the Wii u is terrible in every way and entirely replaced by the switch and/or that the Wii u is the second coming of Jesus. Why can't we just like the system while understanding it's faults.