• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting back to console gaming after a new tv purchase

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
1 month ago#11
EvilResident posted...
What did they lock you up for, if you don’t mind me asking

@MikeLata29 ?
Recanize a real don when ya see one

User Info: MikeLata29

MikeLata29
1 month ago#12
Why should I tell you guys?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#13
Ok you don’t have to, lol
Was just curious

MikeLata29
1 month ago#14
I got into a conflict with this guy named raphael luciano who charged me and ripped my shirt and I was training jiu jitsu and other stuff at the time and decided to use some of my stuff against him. I reversed his charge into a standing triangle and Kneed him than he went down like to break grip so I put him in rear naked and choked him out.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#15
Defending yourself is alright in my book

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#16
Yeah seems a hefty consequence for defending yourself. But glad it's over and you're back on your feet.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Metroid Other M (Wii), Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)

MikeLata29
1 month ago#17
Yes, you can look him up on youtube. Problem was I was on probation for a bar fight a year prior when I hit a guy who circled me with his friends with a pint glass and cut him. But that was a separate case and incident but gave me a strike so they doubled me this time.

User Info: 2Rags

2Rags
1 month ago#18
Hi Mike, interesting story. Mind if I ask why Raphael charged against you?

And having had all current consoles at some point, I bought and sold them shortly afterwards to settle on the wii u.

If you are short of cash it's the best machine to own for gcn, wii and wii u, n64 and other retro stuff. Not sure if I'm allowed to say but look up the word home brew.

27 years later and still waiting for an arcade perfect port of Mortal Kombat.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting back to console gaming after a new tv purchase
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers