• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Wii U eShop Skyward Sword still have the game-ending glitch?

User Info: HopefulToad

HopefulToad
1 month ago#1
If it does, can you still fix it by downloading the patch from the Wii Shop Channel? I would imagine not, since the Shop Channel has closed down.

I'll just have to remember not to go to the Thunder Dragon first when I actually get around to getting an official Wii Remote and/or Motion Plus attachment and playing the game. The third-party Wii Remote I got doesn't do well with the game.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
1 month ago#2
lt isn't a patch, its an app that fixes your save if you are affected by the glitch. And yes it still has it, it is just the Wii game being played on your Wii U menu. Also the glitch is easy to avoid, all you have to do is not talk to the goron outside the thunder dragon's lair, at any point during the quest. Do that and you'll be fine.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#3
As far as I know it still does. All you’ve really gotta do is visit the regions for the Song Quest in the order that you originally visited them, and it won’t be a problem. Or just avoid that Goron I guess.
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Wii U eShop Skyward Sword still have the game-ending glitch?
  • Topic Closed