• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#91
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
I'm thinkin I want to make use of my Wii U library & play some The Wonderful 101 soon, but not today I also want to get back into The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD. Today I'm in the for a platformer so it's gonna b Unravel TWO on the Switch..

Nice. How far are you on Twilight Princess?

I played some more Gears 2 today and finished Act III. Probably going to play some more later on.

Just beat the 2nd dungeon.

Oh yeah, long way to go. TP has a lot of dungeons.

Finished Act IV in Gears of War 2. Probably just going to finish the campaign tomorrow.
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Ori and the Will of Wisps, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#92
@TC2Kevin that sounds delicious! Have fun!

@Nodrog77 always a good idea to play more Wii U! I don't have The Wonderful 101, but would love to try It sometime. As for LoZ: TP, I played it on the Wii years ago. Didn't 100% it, but it's one of the few Zelda games I beat (The others being 4 Swords Adventures and A Link to the Past). So if I could do it, so can you! I loved it. The overworld theme is one of my favourites. In fact I was humming it while moving yesterday a lot haha. I would consider buying the HD version, but I'm hesitant to because I already beat it and wouldn't want to revisit it until this backlog is under control. We'll see. I bought Wind Waker HD because it was cheap and because I hadn't finished it, however. My goal with Zelda at the moment is to get Link's Awakening DX and the two Oracle games finished, which honestly will probably be after I finish FFV and VI and probably FE Awakening. I'm listing these together as I have them all on portable systems. For main console, I have WWHD and the OG on NES Classic...
Oh yeah, and of course OoT 3D on 3DS lol...I should eventually play that again. I was never that keen though, apparently.

I did a bit more grinding in FFV, enough to max out my white mage Lenna. She is now going to be a beastmaster, but so far all she can do with that is capture a monster with insanely low health and then release it in the same fight. It's quite fiddly to do, so I may switch to another job for her if it doesn't get better in a couple levels. I now have a submarine, and have been trying to find secrets in the world as well as going to the area i need to explore nexr, the Forest of Moore apparently, which is sentient and doesn't let just anyone in! Fun stuff.

Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#93
Played about 3/4 of a level-level VI in Unravel TWO tonight on my Switch..there were some tough puzzles
Next 3 on my list: Gears 5, Mortal Kombat 11(Switch), Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 weeks ago#94
After finishing the cheesecake, my wife wanted to watch Blue Bloods on DVD, so she watched on the portable DVD player, and I got to play through the next two levels on LCU. Woohoo! Next up is the construction site. Hoping that means I'll finally get the ability to mess with electric fields. Coming up on the end before too long.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#95
^Sweet^

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
3 weeks ago#96
Playing Ni No Kuni 2 on PlayStation 4, put 4 hours into the game yesterday bringing my total hours to 13.
I did several little mini quests, but at least they are easy so i'll fly through them.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#97
Finished replaying Gears of War 2! I love that campaign. Such a blast to run through time and time again.
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Ori and the Will of Wisps, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#98
So I was in extreme pain this morning, primarily in my knees & my Dr came to see me and increased my Oxy. I am so grateful. The dose I'm gonna b on used to work for me much better before my old Dr-a dishonest b**** lowered it-blowing one health issue out of proportion & fabricating a reason why it had to b lowered..my pain is going to b so much more manageable & I just wanted to share that with U guys.. = )
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#99
Hopefully your day is going a little better @Nodrog77 !

I started replaying Gears 3 today, finished Act I.

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#100
Doin much better @Timinatron Just played a game of NBA Playgrounds 2 as Larry Bird & DJ for the Celtics. Gonna play @ least one more game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?
  • Post New Message