• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#21
Played through the prologue and chapter 1 of Detective Pikachu. It’s a decent game so far.
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#22
Just watched the movie for the first time tonight.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Timinatron
1 month ago#23
TC2Kevin posted...
Just watched the movie for the first time tonight.

Yeah I watched it the other day, that’s kinda why I got interested in playing the game
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#24
Put 3 hours into Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4 yesterday, might put 3 more hours into it today.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#25
Anybody else excited for Luigi's Mansion?
Most recent acquisition Soul Calibur VI Next game in my sights Gears 5

Timinatron
1 month ago#26
Nodrog77 posted...
Anybody else excited for Luigi's Mansion?

Yeah, it’ll be a day one pickup for me. Loved the original on GCN. Loved Dark Moon on 3DS. Bought and played the port of the original for 3DS. The only disappointing part about the series is how long they take between games.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#27
I'd be excited, but I still have to bear it on GC. Wonderful game though!

I played more Yoshi's New Island on the plane today. I got so sucked in, the plane had taken off already before I noticed. I played a few levels and then got through the area i was in in FFV. Now it's time to take the Dragon grass back to save the Wind Drake's life. I assume I can then go and face the main baddy for the first time in battle.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#28
Forgot to say, I maxed out my black mage, so I decided to try a time mage, who generally casts spells like slow, haste, regen, etc. He s pretty cool...so far he has two attack spells, gravity (which halves an enemy's HP), and comet, which is a pretty devastating attack. Being able to cast haste is awesome as well, and I can stop an enemy in its tracks. Very nice!
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Timinatron
1 month ago#29
Finished chapter 3 of Detective Pikachu. The overarching story is starting to get a little more interesting, and I can already see plenty of differences between the film and the game. I’m enjoying the relaxed pace of the game and the humor.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#30
I'm in a major video game funk, didn't wanna play anything today. I do kinda want to finish Gears Ultimate & resume Super Mario Galaxy 2 on my Wii U..
Most recent acquisition Soul Calibur VI Next game in my sights Gears 5
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?
  • Post New Message