• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
4 weeks ago#1
Since we seem to keep maxing these out, time for part 6! Woohoo!

Highlight of my gaming day: Buying Mario+Rabbids and Starlink for Switch for $30 at Best Buy. And I don't even own a Switch yet!
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#2
TC2Kevin posted...

Highlight of my gaming day: Buying Mario+Rabbids and Starlink for Switch for $30 at Best Buy. And I don't even own a Switch yet!

I saw that deal as well. Fantastic price! I haven’t played Starlink but Mario + Rabbids is excellent and to this day is still one of my favorite Switch exclusives. It just kinda snuck up on people at E3 2017 and was a great surprise.

I ended up completing dungeon eight aka Turtle Rock in TLoZ: LA DX. Tomorrow I will complete the Color Dungeon and then wake the Wind Fish!
Upcoming: Gears 5, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#3
TC2Kevin posted...

How r U liking them @TC2Kevin ?
Most recent acquisition Soul Calibur VI Next game in my sights Gears 5

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#4
Timinatron posted...
TC2Kevin posted...

I saw that deal as well. Fantastic price! I haven’t played Starlink but Mario + Rabbids is excellent and to this day is still one of my favorite Switch exclusives. It just kinda snuck up on people at E3 2017 and was a great surprise.

I ended up completing dungeon eight aka Turtle Rock in TLoZ: LA DX. Tomorrow I will complete the Color Dungeon and then wake the Wind Fish!

Sweet!!

TC2Kevin
4 weeks ago#5
@Nodrog77 I’ll have to let you know once I get a Switch. Ordered online so they won’t arrive until Wednesday.

Did play some more Valkyria Chronicles tonight. Failed the next mission so will try again tomorrow.

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#6
TC2Kevin posted...
@Nodrog77 I’ll have to let you know once I get a Switch. Ordered online so they won’t arrive until Wednesday.

Did play some more Valkyria Chronicles tonight. Failed the next mission so will try again tomorrow.

Oh! duh., you said that u didn't have a Switch.
I think Switch needs like 10-12 more awesome games before it's really worth it but then I'm stuck very early in two of it's best games-Okami & TLoZelda BotWild. Plus I'm stuck early in Mario + Rabbids KB

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#7
Playing Sega Genesis Collection on Xbox One
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
4 weeks ago#8
Great job @Timinatron ! I will be taking it much much slower lol.

@TC2Kevin Mario + Rabbids does look great!
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

TC2Kevin
4 weeks ago#9
My son loves Star Fox too, so getting the physical Arwing will make his day. I'm looking forward to Mario+Rabbids as it was one of the games I was planning on getting anyway once I get a Switch. Will likely happen between now and Christmas. Maybe I'll wait for Black Friday and see what the retailers are offering for deals.

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#10
TC2Kevin posted...
My son loves Star Fox too, so getting the physical Arwing will make his day. I'm looking forward to Mario+Rabbids as it was one of the games I was planning on getting anyway once I get a Switch. Will likely happen between now and Christmas. Maybe I'll wait for Black Friday and see what the retailers are offering for deals.

Sounds like a good idea @TC2Kevin .
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 6?
  • Post New Message