You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Elder Scrolls IV: Obliivion or Xenoblade Chronicles X

User Info: SRPGinvestigato

SRPGinvestigato
3 weeks ago#1
Which should I play next?

Cant' decide. Help me.
(message deleted)

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
3 weeks ago#3
Oblivion to take a couple hundred hours.
That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it. Lemmy Kilmister

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#4
Why not both?
Now playing: LotR: The Third Age, Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: SRPGinvestigato

SRPGinvestigato
3 weeks ago#5
darthcorpse posted...
Why not both?

Well I can't really play both at the same time.

I mean I CAN but I'd be walking into a lot of walls at the attempted multi task.

(I already own both games)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#6
SRPGinvestigato posted...
darthcorpse posted...
Why not both?

Well I can't really play both at the same time.

I mean I CAN but I'd be walking into a lot of walls at the attempted multi task.

(I already own both games)

I can identify with that. Both games are long and complex, so I suggest flipping a coin lol. The result will help to indicate which you really feel like playing.
Now playing: LotR: The Third Age, Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#7
XCX

Heracylost
3 weeks ago#8
Don't listen to the weebs play Oblivion GOTY edition. Get the cool loot, meet Sheogorath, buy a haunted house, wear glass armor and look cool. Be in a gulid!

You won't be disappointed.
That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it. Lemmy Kilmister

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#9
Heracylost posted...
Don't listen to me cause I'm a weeb, but play Oblivion GOTY edition. Get the cool loot, meet Sheogorath, buy a haunted house, wear glass armor and look cool. Be in a gulid!

Fixed it for you.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Heracylost
3 weeks ago#10
darthcorpse posted...
Heracylost posted...
Don't listen to me cause I'm a weeb, but play Oblivion GOTY edition. Get the cool loot, meet Sheogorath, buy a haunted house, wear glass armor and look cool. Be in a gulid!

Fixed it for you.

Oh stop that nonsense.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Elder Scrolls IV: Obliivion or Xenoblade Chronicles X