• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#41
Fingers crossed Nintendo makes more Paper Mario for you, @Nodrog77 ! Glad you're getting so much out of that series.

@Timinatron sounds like you're having a great time with Fusion. It looks like a fun game, with a few scares thrown in.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#42
darthcorpse posted...
Fingers crossed Nintendo makes more Paper Mario for you, @Nodrog77 ! Glad you're getting so much out of that series.

@Timinatron sounds like you're having a great time with Fusion. It looks like a fun game, with a few scares thrown in.

Thanks @darthcorpse Based on how my elbow is feeling-I may be able to play some Wii U or 3DS tonight. Just gotta rest and stay quiet. So far so good today.
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#43
Played some more Metroid Fusion today! Went through Sectors 2 and 4, and I’m now in Sector 3 trying to find the Super Missiles. Today I found 9 missile expansions and 2 energy tanks, and I also got the high jump and speed booster abilities.

My copy of Super Mario Maker 2 has shipped as well so I’ll be playing that tomorrow! Can’t wait XD
Now Playing: Metroid Fusion
In Rust we Trust
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Em_meh

Em_meh
1 month ago#44
Glad your elbow is improving @Nodrog77 :). Hope you can get some gaming in soon. Yeah, I agree would be cool if they released a new Paper Mario! I actually started playing Paper Mario on the Wii U VC yesterday and liking it so far. Never got to play it on N64. Will try play through all of them. Maybe they are more likely to release another Mario amd Luigi though since they brought out those 3DS ports. Have you played any of those Nodrog?

Been playing more Prof Layton today...good for something more chill during a stressful time. Some tricky puzzles though..not sure how kids would get through some of them! It's encouraging when I manage to figure a difficult one out :).

Just downloaded the new Dragon Quest builders 2 demo on Switch. Will look forward to trying that out...

Enjoy more Metroid Timinatron! I got an email today too that my SMM2 copy will arrive in the post tomorrow morning. The day is finally here...excitement! :) Definitely something fun about waiting on a pre-order. I rarely do it. Will be a good weekend! :D
(edited 1 month ago)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#45
@Em_meh I have played M & L BIS which I liked and M & L Dream Team which I thought was okay, but I like the PM games way better. Thank u Em_meh for your well wishes & thank you guys as well. ( : I just gamed for the first time in 4 days..Played some Paper Mario and made some progress, plus I found a hidden upgrade for one of my sidekicks, that was cool. Have a blast playin Mario Maker guys..You go @Timinatron w/ that Metroid!
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH
(edited 1 month ago)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#46
^^That's 2 members of my crew in Paper Mario in the last 5 days that now have an Ultra-rank, that means they both have their own best attack move. I'm really glad I found the hidden one cause it was in a volcano I had already explored and I just happened 2 explore again. ( : Havin fun w/ Paper Mario. @Em_meh , hopefully you'll really love it. @darthcorpse -keep it up w/ XC!
(edited 1 month ago)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#47
Played some Paper Mario Sticker Star just now. I'm on the 1st castle and I couldn't get past it so I'm gonna have to GameFAQs it/youtube it..it's kinda hard. Not a highlight cause I couldn't get past it. Sorry for the triple post. Played my Switch just now! Played NBA Playgrounds 2 as the Hornets IN Toronto, the World Champs..won by 4 points in extra time. It was a hard fought battle and I felt good about it. ( :
(edited 1 month ago)

Timinatron
1 month ago#48
Hey @Nodrog77 I’m sure you’ll beat it, it probably just takes practice!

@Em_meh today is the day! What are you going to do first? Play other players’ stages online, build your own, or play the story? I think I’m going to start with the story mode first!

@darthcorpse yes I’ve seen Fusion described as a horror Metroid game. And while I wouldn’t go that far, it definitely leans more into survival horror territory as Samus tries to run and hide from SA-X, which is a copy of herself but far more powerful!

As I wait for SMM2 to be delivered today, I’m playing some more Fusion. Today I went through Sectors 3 and 6 and got the Super Missiles and Varia Suit. I also found 2 more energy tanks and 7 more missile expansions. My next goal is to get the Ice Missile upgrade from Sector 5.
Now Playing: Metroid Fusion
In Rust we Trust

Timinatron
1 month ago#49
My copy of SMM2 arrived right after my last post so I’ve spent the past couple of hours playing. So far I’ve only been playing story mode. I have Peach’s castle 21% rebuilt and I’ve completed 22 stages (there are around 100). The story mode has some very challenging levels...it’s a bit of a beefier campaign than I was expecting!
Now Playing: Super Mario Maker 2, Metroid Fusion
In Rust we Trust

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#50
New Super Mario Bros. on my Bronze colored DSi XL, at World 3
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?
  • Topic Closed