• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#271
TC2Kevin posted...
Practices for the play I’m in are really picking up, so not much gaming time. Got in a little Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon today though.

What play are you in @TC2Kevin ?
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Paper Mario, NBA Playgrounds 2, Kirby SA..Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#272
My daughter and I are going to be in Annie. She’s an orphan and I’m a bunch of miscellaneous characters like a Hoovervillian, a servant, and a radio announcer. Performances start two weeks from tonight.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#273
TC2Kevin posted...
My daughter and I are going to be in Annie. She’s an orphan and I’m a bunch of miscellaneous characters like a Hoovervillian, a servant, and a radio announcer. Performances start two weeks from tonight.

WOW!! That's great @TC2Kevin .
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Paper Mario, NBA Playgrounds 2, Kirby SA..Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

Nodrog77
1 month ago#274
My back is finally getting better, hopefully my shoulder will follow suit. I've just been playing NBA Playgrounds 2..unlocked Larry Bird-my favorite player. I hope 2 recover to the point where I feel like I can play some Super Paper Mario or PM Color Splash and enjoy it. It's easier to play NBAP2 when I have my physical problems-it's EZer to enjoy cause it's mindless.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#275
I haven’t been gaming, but I spent the afternoon reading the Gears of War retrospective book. It’s getting me really hyped for Gears 5 in September. One of my favorite series
In Rust we Trust

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#276
Bought XCOM2 during the Steam sale and finally booted it up for the first time tonight. Finished the first two missions.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#277
I continue on my Quest to win it all w/ every team in NBA Playgrounds 2. So far-Lakers/Celtics/Grizzlies/Nets & right now I'm workin on Clippers, Nuggets & Heat..

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#278
Still enjoying NBA Playgrounds 2 on my Switch. Won it all w/ Clippers..now looking to win it all w/ Nuggets. Also playing a 2nd season as Boston just for fun as they're my favorite team.
I grew up in a suburb of Boston when I was a kid & was a huge Celtic fan & Larry Bird fan-who I just unlocked.

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#279
As far as regular games-nonsports, I'm considering playing Kirby Star Allies or possibly Unravel TWO-both games I'm about to beat or close..

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#280
Extreme G3 on the Gamecube, Xmen Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse also on Gamecube, i have a backwards Wii that plays gamecube discs.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?
  • Topic Closed