• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#251
@ArcFan10000 as I was reading your list, I was wondering if you had Faxanadu...and you did! Right at the end. One of my favourite NES games, and one I managed to finish. Wonderful music.

My highlight today was my graduation ceremony where I got my Masters in video game technology. So while not gaming, it was in the right field.
Now playing: LotR: The Third Age, Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#252
darthcorpse posted...
@ArcFan10000 as I was reading your list, I was wondering if you had Faxanadu...and you did! Right at the end. One of my favourite NES games, and one I managed to finish. Wonderful music.

My highlight today was my graduation ceremony where I got my Masters in video game technology. So while not gaming, it was in the right field.

Sweet. Congratulations @darthcorpse !!!
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Paper Mario, NBA Playgrounds 2, Kirby SA..Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#253
Congrats @darthcorpse! I got my masters in Organizational Leadership last year.

By the powers of the Wii U board combined, we can form our own gaming company. ;)
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#254
Congrats @darthcorpse !

My highlight today was finishing Super Metroid! Overall, a great game...and I can see why people love it so much.

The last Metroid game for me to play now is Samus Returns. Gonna be starting that one in the next few days!
In Rust we Trust
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#255
darthcorpse posted...

I only had to pay 5 dollars for that game when i bought it 3 years ago. Of course i liked it when i played it.
Faxanadu is great, worthy for an NES Collection!
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 1 month ago)
Felt like some arcade gaming so I played The Simpsons Arcade Game on PS3 earlier. Someone even joined in online, but I don't think they knew about the team-up moves...
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

Nodrog77
1 month ago#257
Timinatron posted...
My highlight today was finishing Super Metroid!

Yes!
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Paper Mario, NBA Playgrounds 2, Kirby SA..Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#258
Thanks @Nodrog77 and @Timinatron ! @TC2Kevin thanks and congrats to you too for last year! You're right! The way I see it, we need to come up with a new Minecraft, and we'll be rich! Lol

Well done on finishing SM, Timinatron , although from everything I've read, you should also play AM2R if you get a chance. Might be tough to dig up, but it's Metroid 2 done with a SM style by a fan.

I just played some more FFV on the train this morning. Didn't do much but realised I need to explore the world more now I have a black chocobo...the only limitation is he can only land in the forest, so that should theoretically open up a lot of the world.
Now playing: LotR: The Third Age, Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#259
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Felt like some arcade gaming so I played The Simpsons Arcade Game on PS3 earlier. Someone even joined in online, but I don't think they knew about the team-up moves...

That game was so much fun. I remember the team-up moves!
@BrianCraigSmith

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#260
Im buying the REtroBit RES Plus HDMI Nintendo Entertainment System in August and thats it.
Im saving the rest of my money to buy a $300 laptop in September.
I'll buying a gaming Laptop next year. Probably the $600 ones at Walmart.
My goal is to have 2 Laptops because physical media is dying, and if it dies i'll have my 2 laptops, to focus on being a PC Gamer.
That a way ill be prepared. The Playstation 5 is rumored to be $800 anyway, i'll be waiting for it to get cheaper.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 5?
  • Topic Closed