• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiU was under-rated
(message deleted)

User Info: o_rei

o_rei
1 month ago#122
you should get outside @NimbusSkye its not healthy raging against such a trivial topic all day. I will be stepping away from Gamefaqs the rest of the day. Peace.
Gamefaqs 2019: Where I get modded for linking to a think tank article

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
1 month ago#123
o_rei posted...
you should get outside @NimbusSkye its not healthy raging against such a trivial topic all day. I will be stepping away from Gamefaqs the rest of the day. Peace.
Says the person who has to reassure others that no one can take his love for the Wii U away from him. Lol ok, buddy. Have fun sitting on my block list.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

User Info: o_rei

o_rei
1 month ago#124
As if being blocked by some no name user with no power on a declining old guard forum with only unbridled anger to aid him affects me. No. I will not shed a tear based on your decision.
Gamefaqs 2019: Where I get modded for linking to a think tank article

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#125
NimbusSkye posted...
sull56ivan2010 posted...
n00b still acting like he knows everything like the little Nintendo soldier he is.
I like how he stopped responding altogether after I called him out on advocating copyright crime. The Wii U may be trash, but its fanbase is even worse.

There was no point in continuing to tell you the same things over and over again. You’re willfully ignorant at this point. “Modding” a WiiU is literally not a crime because there is no modding going on what so ever.

But what I like is how you never bothered responding to me telling you that you lying about the WiiU accepting physical GC discs won’t make it true. I like how you never responded when I asked what consoles other than the launch model PS3 and the 28 OG Xbox titles on XB1 have two gens worth of BC like you expect from Nintendo. I like how you never responded when I pointed out how you lied about never talking about original GC hardware. I like how you claimed playing your own GC games is the same as stealing a game off of Game Stops shelves and was “digital crime”. I like how you tripped over yourself when you got called out on no WiiU being under warranty and lied about this conversation only being about when the console was new despite the fact that no one said that until you tried to move the goal post. I like how you never responded to me correcting your lie that 1080p was the standard in 2007.

But sure, pretend you’re right because I didn’t keep repeating the same thing over and over to the shining example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Edit: Oh, and I like how you and your little buddy keep trying to label me as some WiiU and Nintendo defender when I’ve said in this topic that the UI is trash and that nothing Nintendo did would have sold this console, and you guys disputed that last one. You defended the WiiU by claiming it could have sold, I simply said you were wrong about it playing GC games. Think about that for a minute, if you’re capable.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
1 month ago#126
The Wii-U is an incredible system with some of the worst marketing and timing of any system. There were certainly issues with it, but it’s potential was fantastic, and when it shines it can be amazing.

Third parties where ready for the PS4, and that was the main thing that kill Nintendo, as then went in a different direction. Part of the problem is that they wanted to transfer 360/PS4 games straight to the system when it was designed to work more with the GPU than with the CPU. Had Nintendo put in a better CPU things probably would have been a bit different. When developers did redesign the game to fit the system, such as with NFS Most Wanted, the games were noticeably better.

Nintendo’s line up of first part games is fantastic. There are a lot of fantastic games to be found on the system.

There marketing for the system was horrendous all the way around. Nintendo left an open spot in they’re schedule to feature Rayman Legends, Ubisoft moves it leaving nothing coming out. Multiple 3rd parties did things that still don’t make business sense, such as releasing the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3 and 360 at the same time they release Mass Effect 3 on the Wii-U at a cheaper price point than the full priced game. Nintendo were the worst offenders though. The need to slap “U” on everything was ludicrous, and almost certainly hurt software sales. Zombie-U is a horrible name. Zombie is a horrible name. The game isn’t that bad, but the name doesn’t make you want to play it. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge was a great name. Most of the others seemed to just like slapping U in things, and it was just terrible.

Now that Switch has ported most of the best Wii-U games, I’d give someone a games list for the Switch if they had one. But the Wii-U was a fantastic system that still has a killer library.
"People work overtime coming up with reasons to attack Nintendo ...Iwata can't burp in public without an outcry of rage," ynot_zoidberg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiU was under-rated
  • Post New Message