• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. BOTW 2 announced for Nintendo Switch at E3!!!

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
3 months ago#11
Shocking would be Nintendo making a true 2D Mario outside the "new" formula. Shocking would be a new F-Zero game. Those would be shocking...carrying on a game that many enjoyed, not as much. The gaming market is bigger than it was during the 64 days. The Switch is a hot seller. Nintendo made a decision that they know will rake in the cash. I've been gaming for almost 35 years, so perhaps i just don't get surprised as much anymore in the gaming market.

User Info: Arron27

Arron27
3 months ago#12
Arcade2 posted...
Shocking would be Nintendo making a true 2D Mario outside the "new" formula. Shocking would be a new F-Zero game. Those would be shocking...carrying on a game that many enjoyed, not as much. The gaming market is bigger than it was during the 64 days. The Switch is a hot seller. Nintendo made a decision that they know will rake in the cash. I've been gaming for almost 35 years, so perhaps i just don't get surprised as much anymore in the gaming market.

Fare enough.
You're pretty good

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
3 months ago#13
Will wait for Nintendo's follow-up console for this.
Pretty sure that it won't be an exclusive and instead be cross-gen again.
And even if it's not, it will get ported over.

dr_zomberg posted...
does anyone have any solid proof of new switch models?

DS sold well and got a new model, multiple even
3DS sold well and got a new model, multiple even.
Switch (strangely) sells well and...
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. BOTW 2 announced for Nintendo Switch at E3!!!
  • Topic Archived