• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
2 months ago#491
Had a friend over today to help celebrate my birthday. Got to play some Smash Wii U. Might try to fit in some FE SD later.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#492
TC2Kevin posted...
Had a friend over today to help celebrate my birthday. Got to play some Smash Wii U. Might try to fit in some FE SD later.

Happy Birthday @TC2Kevin ! ( :
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
2 months ago#493
Another June birthday! Hope it's a happy one @TC2Kevin !

I have a friend round, and only the n64 available, so we played:

Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Wipeout 64
San Francisco Rush
Beetle Adventure Racing
Jet Force Gemini

While having beer and setting the world to rights. Good times.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

Nodrog77
2 months ago#494
darthcorpse posted...
Another June birthday! Hope it's a happy one @TC2Kevin !

I have a friend round, and only the n64 available, so we played:

Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Wipeout 64
San Francisco Rush
Beetle Adventure Racing
Jet Force Gemini

While having beer and setting the world to rights. Good times.

Sounds like a lot of fun. @darthcorpse I'm continuing to earn coins from battle in Paper Mario to use to buy items like fire flowers and super mushrooms bcuz I'm stocking up because the next boss battle is near.
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#495
played re5 on pc.
finished dreadout. currently installing dreadout 2.
but ill replay dreadout for the stuff i missed. supposedly something happens if you dont enter the school when youre supposed to (the first time). didnt read further since i want to know for myself what happens.
now im gonna sit in my recliner and play some DOOM
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
a dead smurf has more sense of humor than a gamefaqs mod and admin.
(edited 2 months ago)

Nodrog77
2 months ago#496
I'm not really able to play any vids until 10:30 a.m. pct but when I do it's gonna be the original Paper Mario & I(being fully stocked w/ items) am going to beat the NEXT boss & that will most likely be my highlight. Almost time to start What was the highlight of your gaming day? 5.
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

Nodrog77
2 months ago#497
Nodrog77 posted...
I'm not really able to play any vids until 10:30 a.m. pct but when I do it's gonna be the original Paper Mario & I(being fully stocked w/ items) am going to beat the NEXT boss & that will most likely be my highlight. Almost time to start What was the highlight of your gaming day? 5.

I beat a new boss in Paper Mario! It was a piranha plant in a volcano & I enjoyed it. Now I've rescued 5 out of 8 Star Spirits. It was nice to make significant progress in one of the games I'm playing. ( :
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3, ACNH

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
2 months ago#498
Still playing Final Fantasy 1 on GBA and Dragon Quest 1 on GBC on my Retron 5 on my 50 inch 4K TV.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
2 months ago#499
Awesome, @Nodrog77 ! That is indeed a satisfying feeling. Looks like we're almost ready for a new topic btw!

@ArcFan10000 hope you're enjoying FF1! Do you recommend that Dragon Quest then? If so I'll look for it at the next opportunity. I've never played a proper DQ game.

Not had any gaming today, but I'm going to see if I can start FFV later. I was hoping to show my wife the demo for Kirby's Epic Yarn, but it'll wait til next weekend when we have more time. I am sure she'll like it! I might sneak 5 minutes of N64 later, but I find that as it's an old school system where they were trying to pack in as much as they could, levels are often quite big, and therefore playing in short bursts doesn't really work. I will likely need to wait til I have burned through some more backlog to play these games, as I consider them keepers, and thus have more time to play them in the future.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 months ago#500
I ended up having time yesterday for some OoT - I completed the Bottom of the Well. It’s the one mini-dungeon in the game where you can walk in, grab the dungeon item and leave within 5 minutes. But I always grab all the treasure and skulltulas anyways 🤣

Today I played the other 15 tracks in CTR. There are 31 tracks in all. I also unlocked two more characters. I love this game!

Time for a new topic huh? Lol
In Rust we Trust
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4
  • Topic Closed