• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
8 months ago#31
Wish list? Not realistic but:
Metroid Prime 4 trailer
New F-Zero
New Zelda reveal
New IP reveal
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
8 months ago#32
TC2Kevin posted...
Wish list? Not realistic but:
Metroid Prime 4 trailer
New F-Zero
New Zelda reveal
New IP reveal

I’d like to see something new on MP4 as well, but I’m sure with Nintendo restarting the development it’s unlikely. Probably too early for new Zelda as well. Would be nice to see those things though..

I played some more MPH today and got the 5th Octolith. I also found 3 ammo expansions, a missile expansion, an energy tank, the Shock Coil and the Volt Driver! This section of the game was pretty tough. The difficulty is definitely spiking now.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime Hunters

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
8 months ago#33
I would love there to be some mention or hint of the next Fatal Frame/Project Zero game...Maybe even a re-release of the older games on the Switch as a teaser. Chances of this? Probably less than 1 in 108 lol. Koei Tecmo has hinted that the series is important to them still though, and that news will come when there is any, so we shall see.

I'd also be happy to see MP4 footage, and to see where Ubisoft has gotten with Beyond Good and Evil 2. More Doom would be ace as well.

Animal Crossing would also be fantastic to see.

Hmm, I guess if I were REALLY wishing, a re-release of Eternal Darkness along with a sequel would be great.

And one last wish...please Ubisoft could you please revisit Prince of Persia please? In the style of Sands of Time? No? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask... :(

Just did a bunch of quests in XC, and my characters are now about level 51, meaning I am not far from adequately powered up for the next bit of story progression. Well over 70 hours now!
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
8 months ago#34
darthcorpse posted...
I would love there to be some mention or hint of the next Fatal Frame/Project Zero game...Maybe even a re-release of the older games on the Switch as a teaser. Chances of this? Probably less than 1 in 108 lol. Koei Tecmo has hinted that the series is important to them still though, and that news will come when there is any, so we shall see.

I'd also be happy to see MP4 footage, and to see where Ubisoft has gotten with Beyond Good and Evil 2. More Doom would be ace as well.

Animal Crossing would also be fantastic to see.

Hmm, I guess if I were REALLY wishing, a re-release of Eternal Darkness along with a sequel would be great.

And one last wish...please Ubisoft could you please revisit Prince of Persia please? In the style of Sands of Time? No? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask... :(

Just did a bunch of quests in XC, and my characters are now about level 51, meaning I am not far from adequately powered up for the next bit of story progression. Well over 70 hours now!

Wow! Very nice!
Now Playing: Metroid Prime Hunters

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
8 months ago#35
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
You guys have any wishlists for E3? I’m hoping for some Zelda news, even if it’s just the Link’s Awakening remake. Can’t wait to see some more Doom Eternal footage as well!

1 thing that would excite me is DLC exclusive characters-platform specific characters for Soul Calibur VI. Chances of that happening? 1 in 108. ( : I'd like 2 C that a new 3D platformer Mario was in the works & learn more about it. Can't wait 2 play Okami today. Also, definitely going to play some Xbox One-maybe Forza Horizon 4.

Super Mario Odyssey 2? I wonder if they will tease a new 3D Mario game...

I'm really curious 2 C what they'll do next w/ 3D Mario because w/ SMO it felt like they shot their wad & didn't hold back. Whatever the next 3D Mario ends up being I just hope I don't end up watching it on twitch before I play it. ( :
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD, Forza Horizon 4

Nodrog77
8 months ago#36
darthcorpse posted...

I hear that @darthcorpse . POP would b a day 1 for me, a new one that is.
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD, Forza Horizon 4

darthcorpse
8 months ago#37
It's such a great series so far...I can't wait to try The Two Thrones and the two on Wii. So at least I still have a few to look forward to!

And yeah more Mario would be great...So far I've avoided a lot of spoilers for Oddysey, so not too worried about spoiling whatever they follow it up with!
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

Nodrog77
8 months ago#38
Nodrog77 posted...
darthcorpse posted...

I hear that @darthcorpse . POP would b a day 1 for me, a new one that is.

I just bought Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 on my XBOne. Don't know anything about it but it's made by Ubisoft so I figure it can't b too bad.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
8 months ago#39
Finished an illustration in HW for the rewards map. 3 down, 2 to go along with the 4 level 3 weapons I need yet.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

darthcorpse
8 months ago#40
Which PoP game is it, @Nodrog77 ? Sands of Time? Would love to know your opinions on it. I need to get back to Warrior Within soon and polish that one off as well.

I managed to get my active quests down to Maybe 5 or 6 in XC, and spent some time exploring Valak Mountain. It's snowy and disorienting, but beautiful too, with giant crystals sticking out. This is where the Bionis was wounded in its titanic battle with the Mechonis, and I suppose the crystals are where ether bled out and froze. After sunset, golden lights shine from the crystals and light up the night. The music is moody, but I really like it. I'll very soon be up to strength for progressing the story, so that's exciting. Next week I'll find out what happens next! 76+ hours now...

As I'm home for the weekend again, I'll probably play FFIV and Scurge some more on the train. Hoping to beat the current dungeon in FF, but if I could make a start on the next two as well, that story will also be progressed nicely. The nice thing about Scurge is that you can save relatively frequently, which means even a short session progresses the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers