• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
6 months ago#11
Forza Horizon 4 looks fantastic. I have a friend that plays it now and again, and he says it's got sim elements but is still very fun.

I've got a long train journey shared of me this morning. If I can't sleep I may play a little Scurge: Hive and/or FFIV. But I am going to try to sleep as it's so early in the morning here.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
6 months ago#12
I guess my highlight is learning about Bizerta - Silent Evil, coming exclusively to the Wii U, though I hope they eventually get into the Switch too.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
6 months ago#13
Got Zant’s Level 3 weapons in HW. 4 to go: Ganon, Ghirahim, Agatha, and Lana’s summoning gate.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
6 months ago#14
Good Afternoon guys! I've got a renewed interest in my Xbox One. It's 1 of my top 5 favorite consoles of all time & Xbox Game Pass has me back into it-Forza Horizon 4 2 B specific. ( : I'm also planning on playing Okami or BotW today on my Switch...it's gonna b a good day. ( :
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
6 months ago#15
What’s up everyone?

I just got the third Octolith in Metroid Prime Hunters, defeating Sylux in the process. Also got another missile expansion and the Battlehammer.

I want to play more, but what I’ve heard about this game is definitely true: it causes severe hand cramping thanks to the stylus controls. I’m going to try going after another Octolith later if my hand feels better.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime Hunters

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
6 months ago#16
I also started Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. Only a couple chapters into it so far, but it's been decent. Will see if it really grabs me as things progress.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Nodrog77
6 months ago#17
Ended up playing Need for Speed Most Wanted U. Just raced around trying to get better....evaded the cops for the first time. Later if I play anything it'll b Forza H 4, BotW or Okami..
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD, Forza Horizon 4

Timinatron
6 months ago#18
Ended up playing more MPH. Got my fourth Octolith, and defeated Noxus and Trace! Also got two more energy tanks, two ammo expansions, a missile expansion, and the Judicator!

@darthcorpse how far did you say you got in Hunters?

Nodrog77
6 months ago#19
Awesome! Keep it up @Timinatron . ( : I just got unstuck in Okami! I'd been stuck for weeks. Just had to find the right tree & do the right thing..Okami is freakin awesome!
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD, Forza Horizon 4

Timinatron
6 months ago#20
Nodrog77 posted...
Awesome! Keep it up @Timinatron . ( : I just got unstuck in Okami! I'd been stuck for weeks. Just had to find the right tree & do the right thing..Okami is freakin awesome!

Good job! I had a great time playing Okami as well!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4
  • Topic Archived