The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
5 months ago#1
What was the highlight of your gaming day?
Now playing: Mario+Rabbids, Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
5 months ago#2
I ended up playing a few more worlds of Boxboy + Boxgirl’s “Tall Tale” campaign. Just three worlds left.

I also played more Metroid Prime Hunters, and found the second Octolith.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime Hunters

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
5 months ago#3
I leveled up a bit more in Final Fantasy IV, and also found a strategy for making the enemies that were owning me a bit more beatable. So I am going to try to actually finish the two dungeons I am stuck on.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
5 months ago#4
Shining Resonance Refrain on Switch just level grinding while on lunch break at work. When I get off work I will try to progress through the story as I should be getting close to the end.
Kutabare

Nodrog77
5 months ago#5
Good morning/afternoon guys. ( : I've been stuck on Blizzy & Sandy for awhile now in Mario+Rabbids & I just wanted to say that I've almost beat them twice recently. ( :

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
5 months ago#6
Sounds like you're nearly there! Well done!
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

Nodrog77
5 months ago#7
darthcorpse posted...
Sounds like you're nearly there! Well done!

Thanx @darthcorpse . ( : I'm thinking about playing some Okami today.

Timinatron
5 months ago#8
Finished BB+BG’s Tall Tale campaign! Some of those last few levels were TOUGH. All that remains now is the co op campaign which I will hopefully get to with my wife at some point.

Tomorrow I’m going to focus on Metroid Prime Hunters. My goal is to get two more Octoliths.

Nodrog77
5 months ago#9
^Congrats on finishing Tall Box. ( : I joined Xbox Game Pass for 3 months for a $1 & just played my 1st game-Forza Horizon 4. Awesome, awesome game. So far ahead of the game. 1st time I played my Xbox One in about 3 months.

Timinatron
5 months ago#10
Nodrog77 posted...
^Congrats on finishing Tall Box. ( : I joined Xbox Game Pass for 3 months for a $1 & just played my 1st game-Forza Horizon 4. Awesome, awesome game. So far ahead of the game. 1st time I played my Xbox One in about 3 months.

Nice! There’s some good stuff on Game Pass. I did 2 months a while back.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 4
  • Topic Archived