You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's your most wanted Wii U game?

User Info: ColorBattle

ColorBattle
1 month ago#21
CAPnCRUNCH posted...
For those thinking of picking up Devils Third, is there anything to keep an eye out for in the states, such as reprints/second edition? And did this game come with a manual or just the precautions paper?

The reprints were no different from the initial run. Whether it came from amazon or from Gamestop's initial batch, it is the same game. And no, it had no manual/instructions book, unlike a few of the later Wii U titles.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#22
Its Devils Third, because i wanna have at least 1 uncommon game for Wii U.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#23
ColorBattle posted...
darthcorpse posted...
If you think that the external drive would fit a lot more than one game, it becomes more worthwhile.

IMO Devil's Third was a lot of fun, really over the top like an 80s action film. It was vastly underrated by critics, I feel.

I'd agree, there's no doubt it would be worthwhile if I wanted more than Devil's Third, but I don't have any intentions of buying any other retail games off eshop....I would if One Piece Unlimited World Red was still available but Namco Bandai screwed North America over on that two years ago....

After over a year of wanting the game, I finally have a copy. That's the end of that chapter for me. ...I also don't understand why is was reviewed so harshly, which played a part in Nintendo of America completely giving up on releasing the game to retail. I'm a young guy, but I've still never heard of something like this happening to a game before. For me, the only thing wrong with this game is that its online multiplayer is gone. I would've loved to see what that was all about but never got the chance.

Makes sense!

Yeah, I missed the multiplayer, which is a shame as even the game's worst critics said that was fun, from what I remember.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: CAPnCRUNCH

CAPnCRUNCH
4 weeks ago#24
Speaking of multiplayer, the fact that this game did not support the wii-mote caused me and all my allies to jump ship! We were counting on this game to bail us out of the shock of not getting Advanced Warfare. Who would have thought that years later after i learned to aim and shoot with my thumbs i'd be thinking of buying this game now for $70.
"Playem if ya gottem" cause it's good fer ya!

User Info: MPReviews

MPReviews
4 weeks ago#25
My most wanteds right now are probably New Super Mario Bros U., Windwaker HD, Wooly World, Sonic Boom, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, Batman Arkham City, and Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition.
The official Lucario of Smash Boards. The Fighters pass will be Joker, Sans, Hayabusa, Doom Slayer and Banjo & Kazooie
Switch Friend code: SW-0830-3265-7521
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: FrostU

FrostU
4 weeks ago#26
Star fox Zero
During my long play hours i've realized my life was the biggest game.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#27
FrostU posted...
Star fox Zero

Five Below has it for $5 currently but even at that price I can’t recommend it

User Info: ColorBattle

ColorBattle
4 weeks ago#28
MPReviews posted...
My most wanteds right now are probably New Super Mario Bros U., Windwaker HD, Wooly World, Sonic Boom, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, Batman Arkham City, and Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition.

I recommend Need for Speed on Wii U. It's a gem. Sonic Boom is only worth it if you refrain from ever updating the game.......

I'm frankly on the fence with Spider-Man Ultimate Edition on Wii U.

On one hand, it's a port that received decent Gamepad features (despite them not being essential) and has DLC content on disc unlike the other console versions. However, it relishes in mediocrity by copying the combat and formula of the Batman Arkham games--and even then the enemies aren't as tough--the game can become a chore at times, and the screen tearing is horrendous and playing on the Gamepad doesn't eliminate this at all. I think this game had the worst screen tearing of any Wii U title, with Darksiders II being one game that is as bad by comparison (that's where the comparisons end because unlike Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition, Darksiders II is a great game). If it wasn't for that on-disc content, I wouldn't have even bought the game personally. If you find it for a low price, then go for it.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Wii U is a laughably pitiful game. Do not buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's your most wanted Wii U game?