You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 3?

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 weeks ago#101
I don't know much about Unravel, but glad you're enjoying it. Did you meet the girl?

I've been enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles, it's beautiful and epic. Just wish I could play on a bigger screen lol

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 weeks ago#102
Beat the Earth Temple is SS. No Ghirahim battle to be annoyed with.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#103
darthcorpse posted...
Did you meet the girl?

I got to see her & talk to her..Thursday I'll b singing 4 her. ( =
Now playing: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Mario+Rabbids Gold Edition, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Okami HD

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#104
TC2Kevin posted...

Yeah Ghirahim is a pain. The only battle against him I truly enjoy is the final one.

I had a couple of really good highlights today. First, I played a bunch of MP2. Beat Dark Samus for the second time, got the Echo Visor, got an energy tank and some missile expansions, beat the Caretaker Class Drone miniboss, found the last two Ing Hive Temple Keys, beat Quadraxis and got the Annihilator Beam (which opens gray doors). I now have all items and abilities (unless I’m missing any optional items or if there’s another suit like in Prime 1). Not a whole lot left in the game now!

I also played some TFH with my friends online tonight and beat area 5 - The Fortress.

Nodrog77 posted...
darthcorpse posted...
Did you meet the girl?

Good for you @Nodrog77!
Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, New Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#105
Timinatron posted...
TC2Kevin posted...

Yeah Ghirahim is a pain. The only battle against him I truly enjoy is the final one.

I had a couple of really good highlights today. First, I played a bunch of MP2. Beat Dark Samus for the second time, got the Echo Visor, got an energy tank and some missile expansions, beat the Caretaker Class Drone miniboss, found the last two Ing Hive Temple Keys, beat Quadraxis and got the Annihilator Beam (which opens gray doors). I now have all items and abilities (unless I’m missing any optional items or if there’s another suit like in Prime 1). Not a whole lot left in the game now!

I also played some TFH with my friends online tonight and beat area 5 - The Fortress.

Nodrog77 posted...
darthcorpse posted...
Did you meet the girl?

Good for you @Nodrog77!

Thanx @Timinatron . ( :
Now playing: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Mario+Rabbids Gold Edition, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Okami HD

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#106
Played some NSMB DS this morning - beat world 5.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, New Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#107
Can't play any games today-got that same problem where I'm hemorrhaging into my elbow.

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#108
Well, I’m very close to the end of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes now. I got the Light Suit after restoring power to the three temples of Aether, and I’ve also found the Sunburst (optional upgrade for the Light Beam) and several beam ammo upgrades and missile expansions. Now begins the hunt for the Sky Temple Keys, which will grant me access to the final boss.

So far, I have found 4 of the 9 keys. I will admit, I am using a guide for this part just because the hints as to the keys’ locations are super vague (unlike the hints as to the locations of the Chozo Artifacts in Prime 1). All I’m doing is checking what room they’re in and from there I’m figuring out how to get there and where exactly they are.

Looks like I have two keys left in the Dark Torvus Bog, two in the Dark Agon Wastes and one in the Ing Hive. Going to try to finish the game next time I play!

Nodrog77
3 weeks ago#109
Timinatron posted...
Well, I’m very close to the end of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes now. I got the Light Suit after restoring power to the three temples of Aether, and I’ve also found the Sunburst (optional upgrade for the Light Beam) and several beam ammo upgrades and missile expansions. Now begins the hunt for the Sky Temple Keys, which will grant me access to the final boss.

So far, I have found 4 of the 9 keys. I will admit, I am using a guide for this part just because the hints as to the keys’ locations are super vague (unlike the hints as to the locations of the Chozo Artifacts in Prime 1). All I’m doing is checking what room they’re in and from there I’m figuring out how to get there and where exactly they are.

Looks like I have two keys left in the Dark Torvus Bog, two in the Dark Agon Wastes and one in the Ing Hive. Going to try to finish the game next time I play!

Right on @Timinatron !
Now playing: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Mario+Rabbids Gold Edition, Unravel TWO

Timinatron
3 weeks ago#110
Just finished New Super Mario Bros. Overall, my least favorite in the NSMB series. I did finally get used to the controls, but I don’t care for them. I like my Mario games to be tightly controlled, not floaty. All in all it’s not a bad game, just nothing special.

I’m looking forward to later. Going to try to finish MP2 tonight.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 3?