You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 3?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#1
What was the highlight of your gaming day today?
Now playing: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Mario+Rabbids Gold Edition, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#2
Watching videos on youtube about Retro games.
I get on Twitch at night to watch people play games like Mister Scoot and other Twitch Streamers like Pete Dorr.
And I watched Pat the Nes Punks NES Marathon over the weekend last weekend. Pat said in a youtube video he'll try to stream more on Twitch.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
4 weeks ago#3
Also been watching some gaming on YouTube. A channel called the basement which does family friendly content has uploaded some really helpful videos for Zelda 1 and Metroid 1, and others.

I am going to squeeze in a little Warrior Within in a bit as well.

@Nodrog77
Following on from your post on part 2, I had a feeling that was what you were going through based on some previous posts. Really sorry you have to deal with that! I hope that in the long term they are able to provide treatment that helps you cope with it more. It can't be easy.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#4
Wow part 3..good stuff!

I don’t think I’ll have any time to play MP2:E today, but I did play through the third world of NSMB2 for 3DS.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, New Super Mario Bros. 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#5
darthcorpse posted...
Also been watching some gaming on YouTube. A channel called the basement which does family friendly content has uploaded some really helpful videos for Zelda 1 and Metroid 1, and others.

I am going to squeeze in a little Warrior Within in a bit as well.

@Nodrog77
Following on from your post on part 2, I had a feeling that was what you were going through based on some previous posts. Really sorry you have to deal with that! I hope that in the long term they are able to provide treatment that helps you cope with it more. It can't be easy.

ty @darthcorpse
Now playing: Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Mario+Rabbids Gold Edition, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#6
Just started a sesh for Smash Bros. Ultimate. Will resume after dinner. Right on @Timinatron on NSMB2

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#7
Nodrog77 posted...
Just started a sesh for Smash Bros. Ultimate. Will resume after dinner. Right on @Timinatron on NSMB2

It’s one of the only 1st party games for 3DS I never finished...I love my 3DS still...one of my favorite systems of all time!
Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, New Super Mario Bros. 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#8
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

It’s one of the only 1st party games for 3DS I never finished...I love my 3DS still...one of my favorite systems of all time!

Yeah, I know u love it. The 3DS library doesn't have a lot of games I want to play-but I still appreciate having it.

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#9
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

Yeah, I know u love it. The 3DS library doesn't have a lot of games I want to play-but I still appreciate having it.

I just keep finding games I missed/skipped, or replaying my favorites. I also love the VC on 3DS. I hate that the Switch still doesn’t have a proper VC after 2 years.

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#10
Just completed world 4 of NSMB2. 2 worlds left!

I’m hoping tomorrow I have time to play Prime 2. I don’t like to start up that game unless I have a few hours to kill...I know I’ll get completely engrossed in the world and I won’t want to stop. NSMB2 is perfect in the meantime because I can do a few levels here and there when I have time.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was the highlight of your gaming day 3?