• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Final thoughts on Metroid Prime from a brand new player!

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 months ago#111
I finished Metroid Prime Hunters! I liked it overall. I think it’s a solid game, and the overall experience was good for an original DS game. My only complaints really are with the controls and recycled bosses. Cool environments though. They definitely did a good job with the isolation aspect.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#112
That didn't take you long! Glad you enjoyed it.
I'll get back to mine someday too when I have Scurge: Hive finished.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

Timinatron
3 months ago#113
darthcorpse posted...

For sure. It’s a pretty quick game..I think I’m gonna try to do Federation Force after I get back from vacation.
(edited 3 months ago)

darthcorpse
3 months ago#114
Timinatron posted...
darthcorpse posted...

For sure. It’s a pretty quick game..I think I’m gonna try to do Federation Force after I get back from vacation.

Have a great time away!
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

darthcorpse
3 months ago#115
Just bumping this topic. Would hate for it to get archived before TC is back from vacation!

Timinatron
3 months ago#116
darthcorpse posted...
Just bumping this topic. Would hate for it to get archived before TC is back from vacation!

Thanks man XD

I’m six missions into Federation Force. Played it on the flight. Will play some more on the return flight. I like it so far!
Now Playing: Boxboy! (3DS), Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

Timinatron
2 months ago#117
Finally played some more Federation Force today. I completed three missions, including the notorious storm one (after failing it once).

Oddly enough, the second time I tried it, I forgot to turn on the AI Drones to assist with pushing the cart, and I still was able to complete the level! It was slow going but the shield mod helped greatly with the Space Pirates and storms.
Now Playing: Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

darthcorpse
2 months ago#118
Sounds like there are a good variety of missions! I am going to have to get this soon, maybe when I've beaten Scurge: Hive. Hopefully I'll be in time to play it online a bit.

Timinatron
2 months ago#119
darthcorpse posted...
Sounds like there are a good variety of missions! I am going to have to get this soon, maybe when I've beaten Scurge: Hive. Hopefully I'll be in time to play it online a bit.

Yes! So far the missions have mostly been pretty interesting.

I haven’t tried to play online yet. I was talking to a few people about playing but it never panned out. Not sure how active the community is, my guess is it’s pretty dead.

If you do end up picking the game up though, I’d definitely play with ya!
Now Playing: Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

darthcorpse
2 months ago#120
Timinatron posted...
darthcorpse posted...

Yes! So far the missions have mostly been pretty interesting.

I haven’t tried to play online yet. I was talking to a few people about playing but it never panned out. Not sure how active the community is, my guess is it’s pretty dead.

If you do end up picking the game up though, I’d definitely play with ya!

Yeah, that would be fun! I guess timezones could make it tricky, but I'd be up for trying! Here's hoping the servers are up still when I get around to it lol!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Final thoughts on Metroid Prime from a brand new player!
  • Topic Closed