2 months ago #16
    60gb backwards compatible Fat PS3
    PS4 Pro
    Wii U

Fat PS3 is the CECHA01 model with actual PS2 Emotion Engine chip so gives me access to PS1,PS2, PS3 games on one system. I have a PS2 as well as slim and Super Slim PS3 but nothing beats having a 60gb PS3. It is also best looking of the PS3 systems. Only downside is Yellow Light of Death but I never experienced it.

PS4 just has so many great games now it is hard not to be a favorite of mine.

Wii U I have had so much fun with it plus able to play original Wii games.

I have others systems such as Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSP, 3DS, DS but I have to go with my pick for top 3.
    Kutabare

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    60gb backwards compatible CECHA01 PS3
    PS4 Pro
    Wii U
    2 months ago
    PS4 Pro
    Wii U
    2 months ago
    PS4 Pro
    Wii U

Fat PS3 is the CECHA01 model with actual PS2 chip so gives me access to PS1,PS2, PS3 games on one system. I have a PS2 as well as slim and Super Slim PS3 but nothing beats having a 60gb PS3. It is also best looking of the PS3 systems. Only downside is Yellow Light of Death but I never experienced it.

PS4 just has so many great games now it is hard not to be a favorite if mine.

I have others systems such as Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSP, 3DS, DS but I have to go with my pick for top 3.
    2 months ago
    PS4 Pro
    Wii U

Fat PS3 is the CECHA01 model with actual PS2 Emotion Engine chip so gives me access to PS1,PS2, PS3 games on one system. I have a PS2 as well as slim and Super Slim PS3 but nothing beats having a 60gb PS3. It is also best looking of the PS3 systems. Only downside is Yellow Light of Death but I never experienced it.

PS4 just has so many great games now it is hard not to be a favorite if mine.