You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Wii U game

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
1 month ago#101
All of my copies are schedule to arrive Wednesday

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
1 month ago#102
Mine arrived today. :)

User Info: CAPnCRUNCH

CAPnCRUNCH
1 month ago#103
How's it look/play? Or are you not going to open it?
"Playem if ya gottem" cause it's good fer ya!

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
1 month ago#104
yeah,show us some pictures of the package and the contents :)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: ElNachoCheese

ElNachoCheese
1 month ago#105
Mine arrived today as well! Unfortunately I'm not opening it just yet..
Twitch.tv/ElNachoCheese
PSN/NNID/Steam/XBOX: ElNachoCheese

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
1 month ago#106
CAPnCRUNCH posted...
How's it look/play? Or are you not going to open it?

I gave up on a physical release after years of lies from Badland Games and bought it digitally last fall on sale for $10 (So you guys can thank me since it wasn't long afterwards that we found out LRG had a Wii U project in the works and then posted a picture that unofficially confirmed it was Axiom Verge). So I suppose I'll keep it sealed for now.

I won't hesitate to open in down the road though in the event of a catastrophic hardware failure of my Wii U so that I can play through it again on a replacement system. But for now, it's like my retail copy of Wind Waker HD (I had earlier picked it for the free game promotion when Mario Kart 8 was released) and just isn't needed at the moment with the digital version already on my system.

I was just too big of a fan of the Wii U to pass this up even though I didn't really have a need for it. Not one of those sealed game collectors lining their shelves with unopened games, but I really had my heart set on getting this one physically on the Wii U.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
1 month ago#107
Mine came today.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
1 month ago#108
my tracking says it has been delivered,but i am outside the country so i wont be able to check it out for months lol. oh well. will call the ones in the house and make sure it arrived.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 month ago#109
Both of my copies arrived today. Hopefully soon I'll be able to play it. I've beat it already on the Switch, however, this is how it was meant to be played I feel.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 weeks ago#110
Tweet from LRG today on Nintendo removing some Wii and DS pages from their website:

“Truly the end of an era. Need to try and release some more Wii U games before that becomes impossible.“

Perhaps we’ll get another game or two…
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Wii U game