You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Wii U game

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#1
Our last topic on this got archived. Anyone know if this was addressed on their Twitch live stream yesterday?
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
Doubtful

User Info: JonnyBoyFF

JonnyBoyFF
3 months ago#3
I wonder if one day, we'll just hear of crates of some unreleased game being discovered in a warehouse or appearing on a random eBay store or something like that. I can't imagine that they would produce the games and just never let them get into the hands of the public.
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
3 months ago#4
i was about to make a topic on that titled "LRG to release their first and only Wii U game at some point in our lifetimes." lol XD
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 months ago#5
Judging by a tweet they did that showed super meat boy for switch, one can clearly see a Wii U axiom verge copy on the shelf.

It’s axiom verge, easily the best indie they could have gone with

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#6
Axiom Verge is free on the Epic store the next two weeks. I’ll probably still pick up the Wii U version though as a collector’s item.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

FFTHEWINNER
3 months ago#7
TC2Kevin posted...
Axiom Verge is free on the Epic store the next two weeks. I’ll probably still pick up the Wii U version though as a collector’s item.

this is legit hilarious. the wiiu physical version will come after the game literally becomes free. damn >_>

User Info: golpebaixo

golpebaixo
3 months ago#8
FFTHEWINNER posted...
TC2Kevin posted...

this is legit hilarious. the wiiu physical version will come after the game literally becomes free. damn >_>

Well it's only free because Epic Games wants to promote their services. I'm sure the developer is getting some money from that.

FFTHEWINNER
3 months ago#9
golpebaixo posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...
TC2Kevin posted...

Well it's only free because Epic Games wants to promote their services. I'm sure the developer is getting some money from that.

i know,but still XD

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#10
So will a physical disc ever actually come out?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Wii U game