• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15
11 months ago#51
Rorrrr posted...
Gravemaker15 posted...
So I was looking at the Nintendo "Network Status" page and noticed that the Wii Shop Channel is grouped with the Nintendo E Shop for future maintenance on October 22nd.

I'm thinking it might be for closing off game purchases but not sure of anything else.

Any input about this guys ?

The regular Wii Menu? Well it closed down on the Wii so that’s to be expected. Unless you mean the WiiU Eshop, in which case I need to buy a ton more games

I'm talking about the original Wii Shop Channel getting maintenance.
NNID: DryBones18 / Nintendo 3DS FC: Charlie: 4957- 4606 - 9130
Currently Playing: Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild , Paper Mario: Color Splash, Splatoon 1

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
11 months ago#52
earlier yesterday-it's 1:48 a.m.-I downloaded Super Paper Mario..& last night..I played it on my Wii U. Trippy game, I like it-it's so far out there. So far Color Splash is still my favorite..followed by og Paper Mario & Super Paper Mario. I'm supposed to get Sticker Star for Christmas & I don't know when I'll play/get The Thousand Year Door. Maybe Switch'll get virtual console Gamecube games. As much as I like the series I'd have 2 b really hard up to buy a GCN just to play 1 game. I'm hoping that the big N makes a the definitive volume for Switch.
Now Playing: Starfox Zero, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Paper Mario Color Splash, Assassin's Creed III, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sonic Lost World
(message deleted)

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
11 months ago#54
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of bad things about Gates, but I plan on trying it.
Also, I beat moltres, using... cheese. I taught my partner dog and made them use only that as I threw gravel rocks at Moltres. Anyway the next two dungeons were easy and I’m finally back in town.
New Sig, Less Smith Im a Intellectual I Swear Push ItToTheLimit The Offical Moon/Kapp'n/Waluigi/Sinis Trio for SmUsh. (Insert Funny Here)

Nodrog77
11 months ago#55
I played Paper Mario Color Splash & Paper Mario today on my Wii U. I'm planning on also playing Super Paper Mario..which would b all 3 of the PM games I own in 1 day I'm really excited about Paper Mario. In a couple months I'll have Sticker Star & a Switch to get any PM that comes out for it.
Now Playing: Starfox Zero, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Paper Mario Color Splash, Assassin's Creed III, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sonic Lost World

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
11 months ago#56
Played a tiny bit more of Blue rescue. Now I’m... hunting for chestnuts. But in a cool way
New Sig, Less Smith Im a Intellectual I Swear Push ItToTheLimit The Offical Moon/Kapp'n/Waluigi/Sinis Trio for SmUsh. (Insert Funny Here)

Nodrog77
11 months ago#57
Playing THE ORIGINAL Paper Mario on my U, in the Koopa Bros Fortress. Got to the 1st save point but I'm gonna have to retreat & get some mushrooms & other items to stand a chance. ( :

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
11 months ago#58
My Wii U turns into a Minecraft/Disney Infinity 3 machine when my oldest goes to play it. It might also include Lego Dimensions but I never set it up. I did get a couple random sets when they were on clearance but I didn't get into it like I did with DI.

I never played a Skylanders either...I hear certain figures will work on all games or maybe I misread. There are plenty of toys to life games on this system!
(message deleted)

Nodrog77
11 months ago#60
Played Paper Mario games on my U for a total of 3:38 today. I love Paper Mario & Super Paper Mario. Didn't play Color Splash today cause I'm stuck. I don't even like roleplaying games-but these games are a great escape.
Now Playing: Paper Mario Color Splash, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U
  • Post New Message