• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#401
Nadster posted...
Does anybody know if the Wii U can download while it is off?

Yeah, it can @Nadster
Most recent acquisition Soul Calibur VI Next game in my sights Super Mario Maker 2

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
1 month ago#402
I'm still trying to figure out if Wii games play in a higher resolution on Wii U.
I think they might but it just upscaled 480p to 1080p.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#403
ArcFan10000 posted...
I'm still trying to figure out if Wii games play in a higher resolution on Wii U.
I think they might but it just upscaled 480p to 1080p.

Thought I read that they should look better on Wii U, but I think you need to tweak the settings. I'll post if I figure it out. At the moment, I notice a lot of jaggies, and not the good Monster Hunter kind.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#404
Yesterday I played some New Super Luigi U on my U & the other day some Bayonetta. Everyday I use my U to GameFAQs.
Next 3 on my list: Gears 5, Mortal Kombat 11(Switch), Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
1 day ago#405
Has anybody ever played The Amazing Spiderman on Wii U? I enjoyed playing that on the PS3.
"This is a quote."
My YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl3L8bU5HG5OYROnYF3Ztg/featured

Nodrog77
1 day ago#406
I haven't-but I would consider getting it if it had gamepad support..
Now Playing-
Gears 5, Kirby Star Allies, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears Judgement

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 day ago#407
My Wii U all at once stopped reading discs. I don't know what happened. One day it works then it doesn't. Pretty bummed out. Yeah I have spares but I'd rather keep them all in best possible condition as long as I can. I can't help if they wear out, I get it, but hey thats how it goes. I'm considering opening it up to clean the lens or see if I notice a problem.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
12 hours ago#408
Arcade2 posted...
My Wii U all at once stopped reading discs. I don't know what happened. One day it works then it doesn't. Pretty bummed out. Yeah I have spares but I'd rather keep them all in best possible condition as long as I can. I can't help if they wear out, I get it, but hey thats how it goes. I'm considering opening it up to clean the lens or see if I notice a problem.

You don't necessarily have to open it up to clean the lens.

I have an old cd lens cleaner where you just pop in a disc that has a small brush on it and it spins for a little bit and cleans the lens. You can also put cleaner on the brush.

But you may already know about that.
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog).
https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
10 hours ago#409
Mozzezz posted...
Arcade2 posted...

I have an old cd lens cleaner where you just pop in a disc that has a small brush on it and it spins for a little bit and cleans the lens. You can also put cleaner on the brush.

I have one...it didn't work.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
9 hours ago#410
Arcade2 posted...
Mozzezz posted...
Arcade2 posted...

I have one...it didn't work.

Oh, sorry to hear that.
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog).
https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U
  • Post New Message