You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
10 months ago#41
@Nodrog77

Thanks man! Hopefully I will get some time to play With U soon. Between family and work I've been busy.

I got Just Dance 2019 coming soon and whatever LRG puts out I'll def snag up, so I'm excited to build my collection...even if it is just a couple games.

I'm getting more into the VC. I'm buying games I already have (Final Fight 3 and considering Super Metroid), however, I like having them all in one place. Plus due to space issues and time, I can't keep hooking and unhooking systems. It doesn't bother me to be honest on double dipping.

I really need to buy an external hard drive, but I haven't looked too much into what's compatible. I see a few at Wal-Mart so hopefully one of those will work. I still have $13 or so on my account so I need to decide what game to buy next. I only bought Final Fight 3 and Demons Crest so far.
(edited 10 months ago)

Arcade2
10 months ago#42
@Nodrog77

Do you have a 3DS? Reason I ask is, if you don't, I would suggest that over a Switch. That's my opinion, and if you get a Switch I hope you enjoy it...I just look at Wii U and 3DS as an amazing combo.

I get to where I play my Switch then stop cause it feels like it's missing something that the 3DS delivers.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
10 months ago#43
Arcade2 posted...
@Nodrog77

Do you have a 3DS? Reason I ask is, if you don't, I would suggest that over a Switch. That's my opinion, and if you get a Switch I hope you enjoy it...I just look at Wii U and 3DS as an amazing combo.

I get to where I play my Switch then stop cause it feels like it's missing something that the 3DS delivers.

I do-I have 1.
Now Playing: Starfox Zero, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Paper Mario Color Splash, Assassin's Creed III, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sonic Lost World

Arcade2
10 months ago#44
Cool man. I do have a few games I'm looking forward to, but I'm going to try and focus more on Wii U and 3DS.

I want to buy more Wii games to play but I play more U than Wii so I'll have to wait I suppose. Got some VC games to play!

User Info: TheTRobbReport

TheTRobbReport
10 months ago#45
Still working on Tank!Tank!Tank!. The game is still fun overall, as I sort through the various tanks, trying to figure out which ones I like best.

It sounds like a good idea, but I actually don't care for the fact that you have to level up your tanks to gain access to their best (true) forms. It makes s-ranking stages more work (since you need optimal tanks to do the job on many stages), and forces you to manage the experience points wisely (since for some reason, you lose any experience after a level up; say you only need 50 experience to the next level, and the stage you're on gives 500 experience - you lose the 450 experience difference!).
Capcom vs SNK 2 advocate

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
10 months ago#46
Just picked up the steelbook edition of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have all three original releases, but wanted the trilogy too, especially the steelbook edition.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
10 months ago#47
TC2Kevin posted...
Just picked up the steelbook edition of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have all three original releases, but wanted the trilogy too, especially the steelbook edition.

congrats! how much did it cost you?
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15
10 months ago#48
So I was looking at the Nintendo "Network Status" page and noticed that the Wii Shop Channel is grouped with the Nintendo E Shop for future maintenance on October 22nd.

I'm thinking it might be for closing off game purchases but not sure of anything else.

Any input about this guys ?
NNID: DryBones18 / Nintendo 3DS FC: Charlie: 4957- 4606 - 9130
Currently Playing: Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild , Paper Mario: Color Splash, Splatoon 1

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
10 months ago#49
FFTHEWINNER posted...
TC2Kevin posted...

congrats! how much did it cost you?

After tax about $47. Found it at a GameStop but it had all the inserts and the disc was spotless. Trending for $70-$80 on eBay so felt like I was getting a decent price.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
10 months ago#50
Gravemaker15 posted...
So I was looking at the Nintendo "Network Status" page and noticed that the Wii Shop Channel is grouped with the Nintendo E Shop for future maintenance on October 22nd.

I'm thinking it might be for closing off game purchases but not sure of anything else.

Any input about this guys ?

The regular Wii Menu? Well it closed down on the Wii so that’s to be expected. Unless you mean the WiiU Eshop, in which case I need to buy a ton more games
New Sig, Less Smith Im a Intellectual I Swear Push ItToTheLimit The Offical Moon/Kapp'n/Waluigi/Sinis Trio for SmUsh. (Insert Funny Here)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U