You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
1 month ago#381
darthcorpse posted...
Nadster posted...
Got myself six games on the Wii U.

Don't keep us in suspense! What games?

Assassin's Creed 3, Brunswick Pro Bowling, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed,SteamWorld Collection, Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, and Zombi U. I also got the DLC Pass for Zelda BOTW and the last costume pack in Hyrule Warriors.
"This is a quote."
My imperfect YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl3L8bU5HG5OYROnYF3Ztg/featured

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#382
Today I'm using my Wii U to play a Wii U exclusive-Paper Mario Color Splash...which is 1 of my all-time favorite games. Yesterday I played it for an hour and 2 mins.-so it's tied on my Daily Log w/ NFS Most Wanted U for most played this month.
Now playing: Unravel TWO, TLoZelda BotWild, Okami HD, Gears of War Ultimate Ed.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 month ago#383
I used some My Nintendo rewards and got the Mario Kart 8 DLC. Haven't played my U in a while but it's hooked back up. I figured paying 60 cents total was better than $16.

Nodrog77
1 month ago#384
Couldn't play PM Color Splash yesterday bcuz of a glitch w/ my U. Definitely I'm going to play today once my gamepad is charged..
Now playing: Paper Mario Color Splash, TLoZelda BotWild, NBA Playgrounds 2

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 month ago#385
Played Zombie U for the first time ever. I lost my first guy, which I feel I shouldn't. The second...well...she got trapped. Also sounded and I was told to run...except I couldn't. Well, my third guy...he goes back...only to find the zombies respawned. He said NOPE, ran back to the safe house, laid down in bed, and said he's gonna live out his days in the safehouse. He has a chocolate bar...he's good.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
1 month ago#386
Arcade2 posted...
Played Zombie U for the first time ever. I lost my first guy, which I feel I shouldn't. The second...well...she got trapped. Also sounded and I was told to run...except I couldn't. Well, my third guy...he goes back...only to find the zombies respawned. He said NOPE, ran back to the safe house, laid down in bed, and said he's gonna live out his days in the safehouse. He has a chocolate bar...he's good.

Yeah that's definitely the safe way to do things lol.

ZombiU is definitely an interesting fairly tough game and I think it is worth at least beating once on normal mode (if I remember right there are difficulties), which I did, but I don't think I got the good ending (I think there are two possibilities).
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog).
https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs

Nodrog77
1 month ago#387
Over the last 4 days I've played my Wii U for over 3 hours;playing Paper Mario Color Splash. I'm up against a wall, though..because apparently I'm on a level I don't know how to get through..& there's no FAQ or answered Q:s on GameFAQs. Paper Mario Color Splash is my favorite game right now..I hope someone answers my submitted Q: or I figure out a way to get unstuck...
Now playing: Paper Mario Color Splash, NBA Playgrounds 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15
1 month ago#388
Hey Nodrog use this walthrough by IGN to advance in your game.

www.ign.com/wikis/paper-mario-color-splash/Fortune_Island

Overall I prefer using IGN's walkthroughs than just the text based ones on here but nothing against the walkthrough makers.
NNID: DryBones18 / Nintendo 3DS FC: Charlie: 4957- 4606 - 9130
Currently Playing: Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild , Paper Mario: Color Splash, Splatoon 1

Nodrog77
1 month ago#389
Gravemaker15 posted...
Hey Nodrog use this walthrough by IGN to advance in your game.

www.ign.com/wikis/paper-mario-color-splash/Fortune_Island

Overall I prefer using IGN's walkthroughs than just the text based ones on here but nothing against the walkthrough makers.

Ty @Gravemaker15
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#390
I got unstuck in PM Color Splash. Beat Wendy Koopa-got the Purple Big Paint Star. Yesterday got a paint star in the Mustard Cafe....the one where u get abducted-1 of the coolest moments since I started playing Color Splash was escaping from that cell/dungeon. Color Splash is CRIMINALLY underrated..it REALLY is. I've also played a little bit of Super Paper Mario on my U..now I want to play the original.
Now playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Color Splash... Future Switch games I'm looking forward to: Bayonetta 3
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U