You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Gravemaker15

Gravemaker15
5 months ago#361
ArcFan10000 posted...
Just bought Yoshi's Wooley World and Tokyo Mirage sessions Fire Emblem for $10 each.
I think Tokyo Mirage Sessions is an expensive game isn't it?
Both included the case, insert and warrenty booklet, but no manual unfortunately.
For $10 each I wasn't gonna pass on that deal. This Pawn shop is clearing out its inventory so everything is ubber cheap.

Nintendo Wii U games don't have a physical manuals with the company choosing the digital format on disc way however a few games are an exception being indie titles and deluxe packaged versions.

Also Tokyo Mirage is currently going for $20 to $30 plus on Ebay.
NNID: DryBones18 / Nintendo 3DS FC: Charlie: 4957- 4606 - 9130
Currently Playing: Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild , Paper Mario: Color Splash, Splatoon 1

User Info: ColorBattle

ColorBattle
5 months ago#362
Gravemaker15 posted...
ArcFan10000 posted...
Just bought Yoshi's Wooley World and Tokyo Mirage sessions Fire Emblem for $10 each.
I think Tokyo Mirage Sessions is an expensive game isn't it?
Both included the case, insert and warrenty booklet, but no manual unfortunately.
For $10 each I wasn't gonna pass on that deal. This Pawn shop is clearing out its inventory so everything is ubber cheap.

Nintendo Wii U games don't have a physical manuals with the company choosing the digital format on disc way however a few games are an exception being indie titles and deluxe packaged versions.

Also Tokyo Mirage is currently going for $20 to $30 plus on Ebay.

Indeed. In after 2014, Nintendo phased out physical manuals. A few Wii U titles afterwards do have them(Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Tumblestone), but I wouldn't consider them "manuals." Instead, they are two or three page pamphlets that explain the in-game controls or show a diagram of the Wii U Gamepad and other supported controllers.

...and at $30, you can still find Tokyo Mirage Sessions brand new (mine was cheaper and I've yet to play the game).

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
5 months ago#363
Anybody played Fast Racing Neo?
"This is a quote."
My imperfect YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl3L8bU5HG5OYROnYF3Ztg/featured

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
5 months ago#364
These might be my final two Wii U games because I have everything
else I want for the console. I think with these 4 i just purchased this month I have 34 games total.

My last game I bought before buying these 4 was Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.
Wii U games are ungodly cheap now. It's a good thing I bought what I did before the prices eventually rise.
Then I can say I have the game and didn't pay much for it. Wii U prices took a drastic drop when the Switch came out I think.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 5 months ago)
Nadster posted...

Yes. Criminally underrated. Same goes for Fast Racing RMX on Switch.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
5 months ago#366
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Nadster posted...

Yes. Criminally underrated. Same goes for Fast Racing RMX on Switch.

Totally agree. This game is phenomenal. I love the music, and the zenlike feeling at high speeds is sublime. Definitely a favourite!

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
5 months ago#367
I unhooked my Wii U today. I put the Switch up instead. I haven't really played much with my Switch...the only thing I really used my Wii U for was Wii games to be honest...as of late I should say. I did play a few U game for a while, then decided to play Wii. Couldn't make up my mind

However, if I must be honest, my 2DS has got most of the attention. It's just an amazing handheld. I decided to transfer everything to my XL, and glad I did.

I've been building up my library to have a lot to play. Seeing as it gets more play time than everything else combined, I figured, why not?

I'll eventually hook my Wii U back up, but until then I've got a lot of 3DS games to play.
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
5 months ago#368
Gravemaker15 posted...
Nintendo Wii U games don't have a physical manuals

.... anymore.
Originally Wii U games actually still had physical manuals.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
5 months ago#369
You know I do wish that the Gamecube disks were at least physically BC. Considering the predecessor can do that.
"This is a quote."
My imperfect YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl3L8bU5HG5OYROnYF3Ztg/featured

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 months ago#370
Bought Assassin Creed 3 and Assassins Creed 4: BlackFlag today, i have 29 Wii U games now.
I have over 50 games for the Wii. More games then i ever thought id have, i'm always finding Wii games i want im my collection.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U