You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 months ago#241
sage2001 posted...
Just bought Metroid Prime Trilogy on the eShop. My brother owned the steelbook years ago, but f***ing TRADED IT IN to Gamestop for like $5. I'm still pissed at him for doing that.

At least he can't trade in digital games.

Holy crap, those go for at least $50 on ebay. Yikes
Now Playing: Assassins Creed Unity (XBO), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS)

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#242
darthcorpse posted...
Played some more Earthbound last night. I will eventually finish it!

I hear ya. I’m still working on it too.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
3 months ago#243
Swords & Soldiers is pretty fun to me.
"This is a quote."

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
3 months ago#244
Played some Zombie Defense yesterday, but our internet messed up so the kills didn't register. Lame.

Played some more of 3D World and had a blast. I have a difficult time landing at the top of the flag pole unless I have the car or tanooki suit.

Arcade2
3 months ago#245
Played some Smash on Switch...and you know, I'm not a big fan of Smash games. They're fun but not my biggest cup of tea. The Switch version is good...but I feel it was quantity over quality. I enjoy the different modes and all.. but what I don't enjoy is playing the characters I used to on the U version. They feel...gimped.

I had to play a bit of the Wii U version cause I just can't get into the Switch. Say it's cause I'm used to it...I get it. But I've put a few hours into it and no matter how much I try or keep playing and try to get used to them...they still feel gimped. My opinion...I enjoy the Smash U more than Ultimate. Granted, this may change over time...but as it stands, I'm really not impressed with Ultimate. The first time I watched the intro video I was let down...for such a game as Ultimate is supposed to be, that intro song was horrible.

Everyone can love the Switch and call it superior...give me the Wii U any day.

Arcade2
3 months ago#246
Once again...played some Smash Bros U. I decided to give Peach a try. I unlocked her on Ultimate but she seemed...slow. On Smash U...well, I never played her on here either but I was doing decent. I have issues with level 8 CPU but again, tonight was really my first time trying her. Man, when I time the Toad attack correctly it really rocks them! Plus I love her left/right taunt...she dances and sings a little la la song.

I wanted to pick up the 3DS version...but I've heard it wears out the thumb pad quickly so I'll probably pass. Just stick with the Smash U.

I've been wanting to get back into my old Batman save...but I don't know if I wanna keep going or restart since it's been a while since I've played. I should probably just stick with 3D World and keep trying to beat every level with each character.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#247
Played some HW co-op with my son tonight. Still need to finish the adventure map.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Arcade2
3 months ago#248
Nothing like some 3D World to start your morning off...with agitation! This Star World has been getting me...I swear a lot of times the 3D has worked against me. Ugh. Got Rosalina finally. I have to use the Gamepad cause there was one stage in World 5 or 6 that requires it. Plus I saw a Captain Toad on Star World. Man, I swear, even though it agitates me at times, I'm still enjoying it more than SMO. That was a one time deal...this game I'm coming back to just to try and 100% it cause it's that fun.

There's a bigger part of me now that regrets ever getting a Switch...the Wii U just satisfies my gaming needs as well as the 2DS. Too bad the Wii U never took off...the more I play it the more I wonder what happened. Now we all know on Nintendo's part.

I saw a Wii U smashing video yesterday, cause I guess it made the guy cool. What's the point? Such a waste. Like someone in the video said, that could have gone to a Children's Hospital. Guess getting YouTube views and likes is more important.

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
3 months ago#249
I've been playing Smash Wii U, attempting what is possibly the hardest challenge in the game: unlocking the Galacta Knight trophy. To get it, you have to earn the bonus reward for all 100 solo events. Every single one. It's as hard as it sounds. So far, I've gotten the easy stuff out of the way. But the hard stuff may forever stop me from getting Galacta Knight. Who knows, maybe I'll get him someday. But not today.
YoshiFlutterJump

Arcade2
3 months ago#250
Who do you play as on Smash 4?
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U