You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: HopefulToad

HopefulToad
10 months ago#21
I guess they didn't want to make it easy for potential buyers to get the version that's $40 cheaper.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
10 months ago#22
I tried DKC Tropical Freeze & I found it far too difficult to collect everything and not as fun as I had hoped for.
Now Playing: Starfox Zero, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Paper Mario Color Splash, Assassin's Creed III, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sonic Lost World

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
10 months ago#23
They probably delisted Tropical Freeze because they didn't want people to know that they were paying $40 extra dollars for a New Funky Mode on Switch. The Switch version should have been cheaper, tbh.

And apparently, after further research, I found that they put it back on the eShop in Europe, but not in North America.
YoshiFlutterJump

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
10 months ago#24
YFJ posted...
And apparently, after further research, I found that they put it back on the eShop in Europe, but not in North America.

Makes sense. The article I linked to originates from the UK, and I'm in the US.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

Nodrog77
10 months ago#25
I'm so excited about this Monday. This Monday I am going to b ordering TLoZelda Wind Waker HD from Amazon.com for my Wii U. It's really gonna be my U's Swan Song cause it's the last U game that I'm really excited about. On the 1st of Nov I'll b getting a Wii game-Super Paper Mario. I can't wait to play Zelda WWHD. ( :
Now Playing: Starfox Zero, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Paper Mario Color Splash, Assassin's Creed III, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sonic Lost World

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
10 months ago#26
Nodrog77 posted...
I'm so excited about this Monday. This Monday I am going to b ordering TLoZelda Wind Waker HD from Amazon.com for my Wii U. It's really gonna be my U's Swan Song cause it's the last U game that I'm really excited about. On the 1st of Nov I'll b getting a Wii game-Super Paper Mario. I can't wait to play Zelda WWHD. ( :

Awesome. WW is a fantastic game and one of my all time favorites.
Now Playing: Luigis Mansion 3D
Upcoming: RDR 2, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, SSB Ultimate

Nodrog77
10 months ago#27
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

Thanx. Today, I'm playing the original Paper Mario cause I'm resting on a hard part in Color Splash. A part that involves too much thinking, i.e. a ghost house.
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
10 months ago#28
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

Thanx. Today, I'm playing the original Paper Mario cause I'm resting on a hard part in Color Splash. A part that involves too much thinking, i.e. a ghost house.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Good luck!
YoshiFlutterJump

Nodrog77
10 months ago#29
YFJ posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
Timinatron posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

Oh yeah, I remember that. Good luck!

Thank U.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
10 months ago#30
I bought Demon's Crest off the VC. I've been wanting to play that for a while and I don't want to pay the SNES cart price.

I've heard people complain it's short but that's due to them going straight through and not exploring. I'll def try to explore the game and not rush through.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U