11 months ago #41
@Nodrog77

Thanks man! Hopefully I will get some time to play With U soon. Between family and work I've been busy.

I got Just Dance 2019 coming soon and whatever LRG puts out I'll def snag up, so I'm excited to build my collection...even if it is just a couple games.

I'm getting more into the VC. I'm buying games I already have (Final Fight 3 and considering Super Metroid), however, I like having them all in one place. Plus due to space issues and time, I can't keep hooking and unhooking systems. It doesn't bother me to be honest on double dipping.

I really need to buy an external hard drive, but I haven't looked too much into what's compatible. I see a few at Wal-Mart so hopefully one of those will work. I still have $13 or so on my account so I need to decide what game to buy next. I only bought Final Fight 3 and Demons Crest so far.

Previous Versions
11 months ago
@Nodrog77

Thanks man! Hopefully I will get some time to play With U soon. Between family and work I've been busy.

I got Just Dance 2019 coming soon and whatever LRG puts out I'll def snag up, so I'm excited to build my collection...even if it is just a couple games.

I'm getting more into the VC. I'm buying games I already have (Final Fight 3 and considering Super Metroid), however, I like having them all in one place. Plus due to space issues and time, I can't keep looking and unhooking systems. It doesn't bother me to be honest.

I really need to buy an external hard drive, but I haven't looked too much into what's compatible. I see a few at Wal-Mart so hopefully one of those will work. I still have $13 or so on my account so I need to decide what game to buy next. I only bought Final Fight 3 and Demons Crest so far.
11 months ago
@Nodrog77

I'm getting more into the VC. I'm buying games I already have (Final Fight 3 and considering Super Metroid), however, I like having them all in one place. Plus due to space issues and time, I can't keep hooking and unhooking systems. It doesn't bother me to be honest.