You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
3 months ago#1
After reaching 500 on my "what are you playing" thread, I wanted to start a new one. This time, however, you can talk about what you're playing or anything Wii U releated. Let's keep it chill and relaxed!

I checked the eShop today and saw a Halloween section. Can anyone confirm that any of the games are good? I'm considering putting off my other games and playing some Halloween type game.

Resident Evil...Zombi U...I don't know. Perhaps something on the eShop?

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
3 months ago#2
Tag.

I'm not sure how much I'll be in this topic cause at this point I've mostly moved on from the Wii U along with the 3DS, but I'll keep an eye on it cause the other one was fun to follow.

Congrats on reaching 500 and thanks for a kool topic that remained friendly throughout its entirety.
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog).
https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
3 months ago#3
I really need to check the Eshop. I’m making some Mario Maker levels, that’s always fun.
New Sig, Less Smith Im a Intellectual I Swear Push ItToTheLimit The Offical Moon/Kapp'n/Waluigi/Sinis Trio for SmUsh. (Insert Funny Here)

Arcade2
3 months ago#4
@Mozzezz

Thanks! Honestly I was surprised it didn't get toxic. I've seen too many threads derail in the past. Hopefully we can keep the positivity going here.

I started playing my Switch only cause I got Disgaea 1 complete in yesterday. I played the PS2 version a LOT many years ago. I solo'd Laharl but this time I'm using a few characters...well, for now.

That's something the Wii U needed...a Disgaea game. They can get out of hand, depending on how you play, but I believe the gamepad could have been utilized in an awesome fashion during battles. Perhaps a different top down map? Who knows, just a thought.

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#5
Oh cool, I didn't know there was a Halloween sale, I will have to have a look and update.
Resident Evil: Revelations is good (though I am playing it on 3DS, and ZombiU is quite scary. If Fatal Frame/Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water is on there, I recommend that too.

Arcade2
3 months ago#6
I don't think it's really a sale, as more so just a section of scary games or something to the extent. Then there was another next to it about monsters or whatever. Just the eshop getting in the spirit!

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
3 months ago#7
Arcade2 posted...
@Mozzezz

Thanks! Honestly I was surprised it didn't get toxic. I've seen too many threads derail in the past. Hopefully we can keep the positivity going here.

I started playing my Switch only cause I got Disgaea 1 complete in yesterday. I played the PS2 version a LOT many years ago. I solo'd Laharl but this time I'm using a few characters...well, for now.

That's something the Wii U needed...a Disgaea game. They can get out of hand, depending on how you play, but I believe the gamepad could have been utilized in an awesome fashion during battles. Perhaps a different top down map? Who knows, just a thought.

No problem :).

The thing is I've barely moved onto the Switch, I don't think it lives up to the Wii U or 3DS, or almost any of Nintendo's past consoles, that's a big reason why I am still lingering on this board, wishing Nintendo was like it was before.

Right now I'm mostly playing PSNow on PC, Darksiders to be specific, and also a version of FF VII Crisis Core. I do still somewhat use my Switch, but its only to casually play Infinite Minigolf, a game that is on all platforms including PC and PC VR.

I just pretty much ran out of stuff to do on the Wii U that I was really interested in. I still had some minor stuff to do in Hyrule Warriors Wii U before I stopped playing it, and though many times I don't come back to games after this long of not playing them, I suppose there is still some chance I come back to it. I also was playing the 3DS version at the same time, but still had a decent amount of stuff to do on there, I just got burnt out from playing both versions at the same time with both being so similar.

Mario Maker is another game I have some chance of putting more time into as well, since it is decent and I didn't put much time into it.

Even though I really enjoyed the New 3DS, I was mostly into Nintendo for the consoles, and without them I don't think they really are at the same standard they use to be (especially with stuff like the port situation on the Switch). This has left me with a hole that is hard to fill, but at least I still have the Wii U message board lol.
"Lower your guard and you will allow the enemy in." - Frog from Chrono Trigger (the original alt frog).
https://imgur.com/hSc6hOs

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
3 months ago#8
Nice play on an OutKast song:

https://youtu.be/fAeFEmp0WFU
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 months ago#9
To 500!
Now Playing: AC Odyssey
Upcoming: Luigis Mansion 3D, RDR 2, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, SSB Ultimate

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
3 months ago#10
Might as well track it because why not? I'm thinking about continuing Fast Racing Neo.
"This is a quote."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just Wii and U