You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Games to release their first and only Wii U game this month

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
1 month ago#151
Oliver_Oliver posted...
Atariboy1982 posted...
Was my impression that we had to wait until their lawsuit was resolved.

Any idea when that will be?

Probably never
Recanize a real don when ya see one

User Info: CaptainWario

CaptainWario
1 month ago#152
They already have the game in hands, i do not see them not selling it after all the trouble they went through, it will come out in 2019 maybe January.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#153
Yeah, I'm confident we'll see it eventually.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
4 weeks ago#154
Sigh...
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
4 weeks ago#155
Just be patient. The court system moves slowly and they've already stated that they won't be releasing it until there's a resolution to their suit.

Could be months away still, but I really don't see them scrapping what they've already had pressed. Even if it's 2020, the slate of interested Wii U customers for this product won't really have diminished any since the folks they're going to be selling this to are in the Wii U game for the long-term.

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 weeks ago#156
Atariboy1982 posted...
Just be patient. The court system moves slowly and they've already stated that they won't be releasing it until there's a resolution to their suit.

Could be months away still, but I really don't see them scrapping what they've already had pressed. Even if it's 2020, the slate of interested Wii U customers for this product won't really have diminished any since the folks they're going to be selling this to are in the Wii U game for the long-term.

The print run has to be relatively small as well, so they'll likely be able to sell out as long as they release it relatively soon.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Scrappy-Doo

Scrappy-Doo
4 weeks ago#157
Atariboy1982 posted...
The court system moves slowly

It sure does. The lawsuit with Sony over removing the Other OS (the ability to install another OS was advertised as a selling point of the PS3) went on for years. It was only recently I got my money from that.
"Ta dadada ta daaa! Puppy Power!"
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
3 weeks ago#158
Merry Christmas everyone. Expect some news soon!
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 weeks ago#159
I cannot wait. If it is axiom verge it is easily their biggest release ever in my eyes.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 weeks ago#160
slymshady posted...
I cannot wait. If it is axiom verge it is easily their biggest release ever in my eyes.

I don't want a game that's already out.
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ytj88ZE.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Limited Run Games to release their first and only Wii U game this month