• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Wii U exclusive lost

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_B-PXyX88

It's only a matter of time before Xenoblade Chronicles X is gone too. I actually feel a bit sorry for Wii U only owners. Then again maybe not.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
f*** yea. Never owned this before.
--
-

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
3 months ago#3
Why keep ignoring the gamepad functions are either changed or completely dropped?

This makes many Wii U games still unique no matter how many other platforms have the game.
lovecraft223

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
3 months ago#4
What the f*** difference does it make?

As long as you enjoyed playing it on one system, why does it matter if someone else can enjoy it on another system?

Does that somehow erase the joy you had playing it initially?

Stop being petty.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Vegeta1000
3 months ago#5
rexcrk posted...

It matters to people that don't currently own a Wii U. Is it worth buying a system that has very few exclusives worth playing? Answer that question.

rexcrk
3 months ago#6
Vegeta1000 posted...
rexcrk posted...

It matters to people that don't currently own a Wii U. Is it worth buying a system that has very few exclusives worth playing? Answer that question.

Dude.

Anyone who wants a Wii U already has one.

And, regardless, there being a Switch version doesn’t make the Wii U version magically disappear.

Vegeta1000
3 months ago#7
rexcrk posted...

That's not true. I had someone at my old job last year that was interested in the Wii U but never owned one.

And, regardless, there being a Switch version doesn’t make the Wii U version magically disappear.

Of course not, but it makes convincing someone that doesn't own the system to buy one a lot harder when majority of its best games are on other systems.

rexcrk
3 months ago#8
Vegeta1000 posted...
rexcrk posted...

That's not true. I had someone at my old job last year that was interested in the Wii U but never owned one.

Of course not, but it makes convincing someone that doesn't own the system to buy one a lot harder when majority of its best games are on other systems.

So? If they want one, they’ll get one. If they don’t, they won’t.

Again, what difference does it even make at this point?

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
3 months ago#9
Vegeta1000 posted...
rexcrk posted...

Who the hell is trying to convince someone to buy a Wii U at this point? Even Nintendo's stopped selling them.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

Vegeta1000
3 months ago#10
TheRushDawg posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
rexcrk posted...

Who the hell is trying to convince someone to buy a Wii U at this point? Even Nintendo's stopped selling them.

My friend at work wanted one.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Wii U exclusive lost
  • Topic Archived