• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Appreciation Topic

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
2 months ago#21
Everything about Super Mario 3D World was amazing, and there was never a dull moment in the time I played. Unfortunately my copy of 3D World broke, but I will definitely buy a new one. This game is a true masterpiece.

New Super Mario Bros. U was also amazing. Best 2D Mario, imo. Also the best Nintendo launch title since Mario 64. The game may be making the move to Switch, but I guess I should be optimistic about that. More people will be able to experience this amazing game.

Super Mario Maker? Who doesn't like that game? Just that feeling when I turned 13 and went to Course World...I'll never forget it. Even if no one plays my courses, there are some really great levels in this game. Nintendo really did right, handing over the keys to the Mario level editor.

Not to mention Smash, Mario Kart, Zelda, Donkey Kong...I had a lot of good times with Wii U.
YoshiFlutterJump

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 months ago#22
Anyone appreciate the 3rd party games?
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
2 months ago#23
BrianCraigSmith posted...

I know I don't have much of it but yeah. I liked Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge, Monster Hunter Ultimate, and others.
"This is a quote."

User Info: YFJ

YFJ
2 months ago#24

Nintendo's always been my favorite games publisher, but let's see here...

-I like Sega games, particularly Sonic games. Lost World was good (not the best Sonic, though), and Sonic Racing Transformed was a great racing game. Although there's one Sonic game on Wii U that was a pretty miserable experience (I won't say its name).

-Disney Infinity wasn't bad, and I like the 3.0 edition the best. Although I'll take Super Mario Maker over it any day.

-I haven't played The Wonderful 101, but I've heard good things about it.
YoshiFlutterJump

User Info: Megadrive86

Megadrive86
2 months ago#25
3rd Party games:
Deus Ex: HR DC
I loved Zombi U - reason i bought a WiiU at launch
Sonic Lost World
Injustice Gods Among Us

Might get Watchdogs at some point and Splinter Cell, also want Ninja Gaiden RE

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 months ago#26
3rd party games:
AVGN Adventures, Axiom Verge, Batman Arkham games, Bayonetta games, Child of Light, Darksiders games, Deus Ex, Devil's Third, DuckTales: Remastered, D&D: Chronicles of Mystara, FAST Racing Neo, Freedom Planet, Injustice, Rayman Legends, Shantae games, Tekken Tag, and more.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: ColorBattle

ColorBattle
2 months ago#27
Nadster posted...

I know I don't have much of it but yeah. I liked Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge, Monster Hunter Ultimate, and others.

There's a really neat thread discussion made recently on third party Wii U games we all liked. I'd say check that out, learn a few things and one of those games might peak your interest. There are several more good ones not mentioned.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/631516-wii-u/76958213

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
2 months ago#28
I can appreciate the Wii U, it gave us alot of good games, there is still some that havent got ported over to switch.
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Appreciation Topic
  • Topic Archived